Oscraps

**WINNER ANNOUNCED** DAY 6 JUNE 16 - I SPY | GAME

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
@VickiStegall yay! thanks Vicki! :)

Okie dokie, so for those that have not sent Susan their completed game board jpg's you can now use the Attach File feature.

@FloridaGranny Diane, you have saved your completed game board as a jpeg? If so, then you can now send Susan the jpeg file via the Attach Files feature....... the button for it will be at the bottom of your post in your conversation with her. The guide on how to use this feature (whether here in the forum or in the conversations area) can be found HERE

A BIG THANK YOU to everyone for your patience while the little forum gremlin was caught and tamed by Vicki! :) lol! #kiss3
you're welcome!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Winners announced in the first post, thanks to everyone that joined in to have some fun! Susan will pop in soon to let you all know what kit was used etc.! :)

Susan - s3js

CHEERY O
Him Ladies! First MANY thanks to Ona for sending out the winners announcement and coupons, then an apology. We are in the process of closing the books at work and this year has been particularly difficult - we are down to about 40% of our normal staff (and just lost another) so we are drowning trying to get done and I lost my tiny little mind. I was watching for the notice to post and totally missed it!

SO! Congratulations to @seniorgal Barbara who won coupons to Idgie's Heartsong and et designs, @physioscrapper Nancy who won a coupon to Joyful Heart Designs, and @LDArtist Linda wo won a coupon to Blue Flower Art! Have a wonderful time in their shops girls!

And ALL of you got the kit right that I used for the game board. SEVEN is such a fun collab!
https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Seven-Oscraps-Collaborative-Kit.html

Thanks again for coming out to play with us!