Here is your underwater scene...
full

Now I would love to see a unicorn

terryspear

Dog

I would like to see a seahorse2021-Project_Day5_MichelleJames_1000.jpg

Buddy the O' Elf

CHEERY O
Rolling, rolling, rolling.......keep those layouts rolling......................Buddy has one GC to pass out today. Will today by YOUR lucky day?

spotatoe

I can't figure out how to post a photo of someone else's layout. So here is the link.

full

Show me snow.

Last edited:

easyeyes4you

I can't figure out how to post a photo of someone else's layout. So here is the link.

Show me snow.
I couldn't either, but it tells you how in the help section... basically open the page, and scroll to the bottom rights and choose the BB link, last one and paste it...

nightshadow

Elaina/aka Nightshadow
@spotatoe
Click on the link for the photo, then scroll down the page to where it says "share this layout" . Click on the little icon at the bottom of the list For the Gallery BB code. It will automatically copy the code to your clip board. Return to your post and chose Control + C to paste the code into your message. Hope this helps

vanbinark

I found you some wonderful Starbuck's coffee! Enjoy!

Now if I can get the pic posted.....ugh!

c

In the meantime, I would like to see some eye glasses....but not on someone's face!

Last edited:

zanthia

CHEERY O
@spotatoe
Click on the link for the photo, then scroll down the page to where it says "share this layout" . Click on the little icon at the bottom of the list For the Gallery BB code. It will automatically copy the code to your clip board. Return to your post and chose Control + C to paste the code into your message. Hope this helps

thanks for explaining it to spotatoe

zanthia

CHEERY O
back to vanbinark would like to see
She said she would like to see - some eye glasses....but not on someone's face!

AlyciaIN

Alycia
Here are some eye glasses, not on someone's face but around two faces!

full

How about a sheep, preferably in winter, but any sheep will do!