November Challenge #2 Color Challenge

Last edited:

timounette

CHEERY O
Last edited:

RJMJ

CHEERY O
I'll Scraplift This "52 Inspirations" Layout By : @scrapinmom :

Such A Fun! Challenge!...I Love Scraplifts!...I Used Palvinka's New! Release : Christmas Hug :

*My Inspirations From This Wonderful! Christmas Layout Are Many :

1. The Traditional Xmas Colors : Red & Green : I have Red & Green in my layout too
2. The Red Berries : I have lots of Red Berries in my layout
3. The Sheet Music : The Gold Flowers I used have the sheet music incorporated into the flower design
4. The Yellow/Gold Flowers : I have Gold flowers in my layout
5. The Color Yellow/Gold : I have Gold & Yellow : Gold Stars & a large Yellow Christmas WA
6. The Green Circle Stamp : IE : Circle Imagery : I have multiple Circle Flairs in my layout & there are also Circle Diamonds On the trees in my layout
7. Red Bows : I have black & white plaid Bows
8. Evergreen Branches : I have those in my layout too
9. Red Stars : I have Gold Stars in my layout
10. Gold Leaves : I have Gold Stars in my layout
11. Red Flowers : I have Gold Flowers in my layout
12. Those Sprawled Out Snowflakes : I Have 2 Sprawled Out Stars in my layout

My Scraplifted Layout : Merry Christmas :

Last edited:

spotatoe

I will scraplift RJMJ.
https://oscraps.com/community/media/family-matters.356963/

Edited by Ona: I just added the image of the layout you selected to scraplift. :)

Here is mine:

Last edited by a moderator:

Buddy the O' Elf

CHEERY O
Loving this so much!!! It's fun to escape my shelf for a bit. Thanks for being here and spreading the cheer!! Watch out! a coupon might be landing in your inbox in a few minutes....

P.S. I'm not playing and won't be scrapping. Don't scrap me either. Next person will scraplift spotatoe from post #47 above.

Last edited by a moderator:

vanbinark

Day 3 - Chain/Scraplift Challenge

Thank You, Melscrap!! Your guidance led me to find this adorable layout by Cherylndesigns I had chosen to scraplift!

Well, I evidently did a lot of things wrong in these first few days of the 12 days of Christmas. The latest of which is this challenge. I found myself following a very creative person whose gallery gave me some beautiful layouts to choose to scraplift. I found an adorable little guy in a large frame which was placed on some fall foliage and topped with a brown and black or dark blue checkered bow. One row of ric-rac ran across the page underneath the fall foliage and a name and date were placed beneath it, very much like I have done. I kept the layout up on my computer as I built my layout and was ready to post when all of a sudden I could no longer find the adorable layout open on my computer. I have spent over 2 hours trying to backtrack and re-locate the layout, but to no avail. So I am going to go ahead and post my layout hoping maybe the creator of the original will recognize my poor description of her adorable layout and let me know. I leave with my head hung low.....................

Last edited:

Lori Ann

I will be Scraplifting vanbinark
and here is mine, finally crazy busy trying to catch up, so I went with Nonna's Love because it reminded me that amongst all the pages I want to still do Reesa's 1st Christmas was one. Loreesa is also our 1st grandchild.

Last edited:

JoanK

I will claim this spot to scraplift Lori Ann.
Here is the layout I'm lifting - I'll be back with a layout of my own!

Here is my scraplift - I went astray a bit, but I was inspired by the picture of the little ones on the beach and the warm summer theme.

Last edited:

tjscraps

There is so much inspiration here!! I am going to scraplift this one by @zotova

Back a bit later with my page! :)

And here it is. Thanks for the inspiration @zotova

full

Last edited: