I'll Scraplift This "52 Inspirations" Layout By : @scrapinmom :
Such A Fun! Challenge!...I Love Scraplifts!...I Used Palvinka's New! Release : Christmas Hug :
*My Inspirations From This Wonderful! Christmas Layout Are Many :
1. The Traditional Xmas Colors : Red & Green : I have Red & Green in my layout too
2. The Red Berries : I have lots of Red Berries in my layout
3. The Sheet Music : The Gold Flowers I used have the sheet music incorporated into the flower design
4. The Yellow/Gold Flowers : I have Gold flowers in my layout
5. The Color Yellow/Gold : I have Gold & Yellow : Gold Stars & a large Yellow Christmas WA
6. The Green Circle Stamp : IE : Circle Imagery : I have multiple Circle Flairs in my layout & there are also Circle Diamonds On the trees in my layout
7. Red Bows : I have black & white plaid Bows
8. Evergreen Branches : I have those in my layout too
9. Red Stars : I have Gold Stars in my layout
10. Gold Leaves : I have Gold Stars in my layout
11. Red Flowers : I have Gold Flowers in my layout
12. Those Sprawled Out Snowflakes : I Have 2 Sprawled Out Stars in my layout
My greadgranddaughter, Kinleigh, who visited us in October. I used Viva Artistry Autumn...
Well, I evidently did a lot of things wrong in these first few days of the 12 days of Christmas. The latest of which is this challenge. I found myself following a very creative person whose gallery gave me some beautiful layouts to choose to scraplift. I found an adorable little guy in a large frame which was placed on some fall foliage and topped with a brown and black or dark blue checkered bow. One row of ric-rac ran across the page underneath the fall foliage and a name and date were placed beneath it, very much like I have done. I kept the layout up on my computer as I built my layout and was ready to post when all of a sudden I could no longer find the adorable layout open on my computer. I have spent over 2 hours trying to backtrack and re-locate the layout, but to no avail. So I am going to go ahead and post my layout hoping maybe the creator of the original will recognize my poor description of her adorable layout and let me know. I leave with my head hung low.....................
My first granddaughter....whom we call Cupcake....and my first public (or private) showing of my...
and here is mine, finally crazy busy trying to catch up, so I went with Nonna's Love because it reminded me that amongst all the pages I want to still do Reesa's 1st Christmas was one. Loreesa is also our 1st grandchild.