Hi everyone and welcome to day 3 of our Christmas Bash!!
I hope you've been having fun playing along with all these games and challenges.
The challenge for today is a CHAIN SCRAPLIFT CHALLENGE.
The rules are very simple … all you need to do is look at the gallery for the person that has posted above you, select one of their layouts, and scraplift it!
To find the gallery for the person above, simply hover over their Avatar picture and then do a CTRL click on the number that appears under the word Gallery, see below.
*Please post the original layout as well as your page in this thread. Don't forget to leave some love on the layout you are lifting.
*Please don't chat in this thread, as it disrupts the chain. If you have a question about the challenge please send me a conversation/message by hovering over my avi and then clicking the Start Conversation button (shown in graphic above).
- Winner 1 - $10 to emeto designs: LazyDaisy
- Winner 2 - $5 to Vero - The French Touch: Scrapbyirre
*All prize coupons will be distributed during the week after the challenges are closed at the end of the month.
- Look at the gallery of the person who posted above you in this thread. Select a layout from their gallery and scraplift it.
- Please include the words DAY 3 in your title when uploading to the gallery.
- Please use 100% Oscraps products. (Please note this is different from our regular monthly challenges.)
- You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
- Create a post in the 12 DAYS TRACKING THREAD 2021 to keep track of your completed layouts games participation.
(We will select our Grand Prize winners from this thread, so create a post now and remember to keep updating it throughout the month!
- Your page must be posted in the 12 Days Christmas 2021 Gallery by PST 11.59 pm 31 December 2021 and linked back to this thread (see below).
Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.