Oscraps

Who loves autumn too ?

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Autumn, who still loves autumn?
I especially like the falling leaves, the beautiful colors. Although I am also very sad that the summer is coming to an end.

Nickel

Feeling Owsome at the O!
CHEERY O
If the weather is great, I love those colors! Great bike and hike weather!

margje

The O is awesOme
Such a beautiful season! I love the mild weather (sunny day and cooler nights) I love the colors and the smell of the woods!

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
It's my favorite season. Our weather just dropped about 20 degrees, so we know it's on the way. It's been in the 90's here for so long.

scrapinmom

CHEERY O
I live on the Gulf Coast in New Orleans. there is not much of a fall, although we have a cool front that came in today. I like it when it goes from 96 to low 80's and not much coooler than that. The humidity is here year round-ugh After this brutal summer and part of winter before I am curious what we have in store. If we are lucky we are wearing shorts on Christmas. Summer ending just means that you put away your tank tops and put a T shirt on!

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
I like the falling leaves, but they always seem to end up in my front yard!
I like the wind but not the rain. I wish the days would not be getting shorter.

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
I like the falling leaves, but they always seem to end up in my front yard!
I like the wind but not the rain. I wish the days would not be getting shorter.
Yes a lot of sun and wind are just fine ;)

Danesa

Danesa
My 2nd favorite season...as I love the cooler weather, colors, breezes, collecting pinecones (to paint for fall decor) on long walks around the lake and knowing that winter is right around the corner (which is my MOST favorite.) ...sorry Chris!!!

zanthia

CHEERY O
I love autumn with hte weather getting slightly cooler but unfortunately here autumn is very short. though once i moved to midwest would see gorgeous fall colors but i was wrong. seattle which at hte time i did not think was that good is far better than kc area.

love going to a dog friendly pumpkin patch and doggie halloween events , have os many photos of cooper at pumpkin patches and in costumes.

felis

My most favorite season! Nights are saved for Hygge and tea, but afternoons still allows to gardening and walks.
Also my body type shine better in narrow sweater and boots than in top and sandals! ;)

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
My most favorite season! Nights are saved for Hygge and tea, but afternoons still allows to gardening and walks.
Also my body type shine better in narrow sweater and boots than in top and sandals! ;)
LOL my body too ;)

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
My 2nd favorite season...as I love the cooler weather, colors, breezes, collecting pinecones (to paint for fall decor) on long walks around the lake and knowing that winter is right around the corner (which is my MOST favorite.) ...sorry Chris!!!
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!
You *knew* was going to come in here and rant about Autumn, didn't you??? :D
In case you all haven't heard my rants about the seasons prior to this thread (consider yourself lucky if you missed them) I am a Summer Girl to the end. Anything under 70* is freezing. I don't like the shorter days, the cooler temps. having to wear coats and long sleeves/pants. Winter-- don't get me started on winter, dear @Danesa I DREAD winter.

In spite of all of that, there are a few things I like about Autumn. I live in the mountains of NJ and driving on the country roads and seeing the trees change color is pretty. (I would prefer to live somewhere with palm trees). I also like autumny foods and it is nice to be able to bake and not have the rest of the family complain about the oven making the house too hot. And I LOOOOOVE Halloween and spooky decorations. (again, Halloween is celebrated in warm and tropical areas too, I would be just as happy with my orange Halloween lights wound around a palm tree)

So short answer to Vera's question: No.
:D:D:D

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
I also love the Autumn Season! The colours are amazing and the air is crisp and clean. Although I will miss the longer days and being able to sit out on the sundeck and soak up the last few rays of warm sunshine.

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
I love Autumn with the cooler days, leaves turning and especially seeing the air filled with hot air balloons during the Albuquerque International Balloon Festival during the first 2 weeks of October. This summer has been one in the record books for being so hot for so long - from early April until now. Looking forward to the cooler days dressing in long pants and heavier tops again. I love making hearty soups/stews and baking desserts. Nothing better than snuggling under a warm fleece throw, sipping a hot drink while reading the afternoon away.

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
I love the colors but I am a sunshine and summer kind of girl so I start grieving the loss of heat!