Oscraps

Who is NEXT???

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
Sooo sooo soooo .... now that Sally's fabulous spotlight is over ... who is the next Designer in the spotlight??? HUH HUH HUH??? :help: Going into withdrawl!!:scared::peace::peace::peace::fish2::fish2::fish2::kiss:

LSlycord

All I'm saying is that you will LOVE this!!!! And your post count will go out of this world!!!:faint2:

hondachicc

Pull up a chair:pop2:.. enjoy the anticipation ...because you will want to be ready for this one
your will never leave :typing: there will be none of this :behindsofa:
because this is going to :rockon:

Oh I want to tell you so bad :lalala: but I have to :tape:

But like I always say.....ANTICIPATION IS A CHARACTER BUIDER :tongue:

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
Ohhhh Elisa .... I know all to well about the Teasing the CheeryO's are capable of ... LMAO .... they were taught by the best!! hehehehe :)

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
Ohhhh Elisa .... I know all to well about the Teasing the CheeryO's are capable of ... LMAO .... they were taught by the best!! hehehehe :)

there is so much more truth to this statement than you know, darling!!! :peace:

I'll give you one hint...it doesn't start today!! :) teeheeee!!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O

THAT IS SOOOOOOOO TRUE KRISTA!!!! :kiss:

You all need to know that the CheeryO's have to attend TEASING CLASSES!!!!! Its part of our edumication and I think Krista WROTE the training book!!! :hail:

*cough* now ladies, you KNOW that I don't tease TOO MUCH!!! :laugh: so all I can say is......................

WATCH THIS SPACE!!!!! :becky:

katg1006

I know all to well about the Teasing the CheeryO's are capable of
ROTFL!!!!!!!!! I was just going to say.....you were my teacher ;)

Soon....Krista....soooooon......................... :)

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
the teacher is NOT happy with her students right now that's for sure!! LOL!!:) Good thing I love you all to pieces in spite of it :)

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa .... I won't be around tomorrow :(

hondachicc

SALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so bad!!!!! :pound:

You ladies are causing some serious problems with my screen!! It stays covered with spit spray!!! :spit:

Someone needs to get over here and clean it up!!!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Linda, we'll all get together and split the cost of some screen cleaner for you for Christmas. Haha!!!

Ellen

I see you're all tarred with the same brush :loco:, now I know where she got it from .

I'm sure I saw somewhere who the next victim is or did I dream that?? In which case I spend far too much time on here

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Oh no ellen is having O-Hallucinations! Get her back to the forums, STAT!!!!

Clara- if we all chip in to buy nana screen cleaner- I think we might as well get a case of it and send a bottle out to all of us!

And seriously Kirsta.... did you expect a response any different that what ya got?:rofl:

hondachicc

BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA....O Hallucinations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and Clara and Chris...You need to send me a case.....It is used everyday!!!

katg1006

:peep: After this post .... only need 90 more posts to meet my goal!!! :smile:

All hail the queen!!!!!!!! Wooot Wooot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Krista!!!

the teacher is NOT happy with her students right now that's for sure!! LOL!!

You taught us too well ;).....Here's another hint....you will LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!