Oscraps

Where are all of our Art Journaling Peeps???

mimes1

CHEERY O
I’m here too! We were traveling on the weekend and straight to work yesterday with four hours sleep. Hopefully tonight will allow for some scrapping time! Still thinking about this weeks prompts- but that’s the thing …once I get to the computer I’ll just feel my way. :heartpumpred:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
I’m here too! We were traveling on the weekend and straight to work yesterday with four hours sleep. Hopefully tonight will allow for some scrapping time! Still thinking about this weeks prompts- but that’s the thing …once I get to the computer I’ll just feel my way. :heartpumpred:
Oh, I'm sure you're tired, Amy. I know your creativity will flow once you're at your computer. :heartpumpred::heartpumpred:

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I just uploaded mine!
Caityn's wedding is in 72 hours or so (who's counting hahah!), things are getting hectic (but in a good way!)

Case in point... I typed, retyped, spell-checked, and retyped "is in" about 15 times just now. Is in 72 hours. AHHHHH!

Robloz55

I somehow lost most of my fonts in the transfer from my old PC to my new one and so I gotta go and reupload them again. So boring to have to redo. Not something that I want to "Focus" on (pun intended!!) :cool:

But I still got 3 weeks left...

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
I just uploaded mine!
Caityn's wedding is in 72 hours or so (who's counting hahah!), things are getting hectic (but in a good way!)

Case in point... I typed, retyped, spell-checked, and retyped "is in" about 15 times just now. Is in 72 hours. AHHHHH!
That can't be possible, Chris!!!! This two years has gone so fast. Enjoy every moment. Hugs to you, Cait, and all the family. :heartpumpred::heartpumpred: :hug1::hug2::hug4:

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
I somehow lost most of my fonts in the transfer from my old PC to my new one and so I gotta go and reupload them again. So boring to have to redo. Not something that I want to "Focus" on (pun intended!!) :cool:

But I still got 3 weeks left...
Oh Boy - that's going to be a lot of work to transfer all your fonts and then lose them. Good luck!!