Oscraps

When do you scrap the most?

tjscraps

Do you find that your scrapping tends to ebb and flow with the seasons? Being Canadian we don't get outside much during the winter and I scrap a lot more in the winter months than in the summer - but summer is when I take more pictures, that i'll want to scrap, so ... it's a dilemma lol

What about you? When do you tend to scrap the most?

Veronika

when I have experienced or seen something that moves me inside - it can "only" be a wonderful flowering plant, but it can also be a nice feeling, e.g. when spring comes. it can be something specific - often just small - from everyday life - or general special experiences
I must have the impulse to want to implement this as scrapbooking right now.......

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
For me it doesn't depend on the season because I always find some time when I like to scrap. That's the benefit of being retired. LOL.

bcgal00

CHEERY O
I am indoors and scrap (slightly) more in the winter but I'm out all year round with the dogs, exploring and taking photos, so weather-wise it doesn't matter too much. In the summer I tend to get out to the beach (now we have a pool and hot tub so outside in that every day). My scrappy schedule is mid morning to late afternoon as evening is relaxing time with the family/dogs so if I am out more during the day it hampers my scrap schedule.

So I am mostly not affected by the weather/season for scrapping time or photography.

Caro

CHEERY O
I scrap the same throughout the year. I have been a little on and off for a few months lately but usually I just try to make at least one page every day.

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
I scrap most of the days we are at home - as in not travelling, though I do tend to have more time when the kids are at school :)

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Since the PC is in the veranda and I have no heating there during the winter, I have been scraping more in the summer lately. But since I still work, it's usually only in the evening, now that I'm on vacation (at least that was the plan) I wanted to do more scrapbooking, but the extra nice weather ensures that I spend a lot of time in the pool.