Oscraps

What's your weather like right now?

tjscraps

We are so unseasonably warm it is all everyone is talking about - we will get to about +12'C this week, which for November is fantastic (I live in Canada). Usually by now we have snow on the ground and we're typically -10 or so.

What's it like where you are? Unseasonable (either way) or about right?

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Our temps have been all over the place lately. It was very warm on the wkend, in the 70’s. Then this morning it was 34. The afternoon was warm-ish, in the 60’s but then the rain started and it cooled off again. At this time of the year I layer clothes so I can add/remove as needed.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Today was the first freeze warning of the season which is unusual. It is typically earlier - mid-October. I brought most of my plants inside that I could last week and covered up the ones outside.
Overall it has been warmer than usual, a little rainier than usual which I will take over the cold and sometimes wet snow we have had.

Caro

CHEERY O
We're still going in between super hot and sorta cold lol..Today it's a nice and cool 81° :p I love when there's no sun out and it's cold or even rainy lol..but living in LA all my life I rarely get to enjoy it.

XadyD7Q.gif

tjscraps

We're still going in between super hot and sorta cold lol..Today it's a nice and cool 81° :p I love when there's no sun out and it's cold or even rainy lol..but living in LA all my life I rarely get to enjoy it.

XadyD7Q.gif
Hahahaha - everyone else wishes they could live in LA for the sunshine, and then there's the people from LA, wishing it would just rain :p

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Crummy - turned cold and is dark and drizzling. We actually saw the sun yesterday, it was magical! Winter's coming. UGH