Oscraps

What's for dinner?

MikkelPaige

I have a huge pot of chili at home just calling me from work....

I made it last night b/c we had people over to watch the Oscars but since there were TONS of appetizers and such only a tiny bit was eaten.

I keep thinking of my chili with rice and salad (kind of taco salad-ish) and my mouth's watering!

I get home around 6:30pm so I have a while to go....

What's for dinner in your house?

stephie

green beans cooked from fresh in the produce section.
salad
baked chicken w/ maranara sauce
whole wheat pasta.

Bush Girl

We had vegetable soup - everything that was in the fridge went in the soup, including 3 Birds Eye chillis (which was frankly too much!).

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Last night we had leftover lasagna my freinds brought for dinner on Sunday. Tonight it is a rotisserie chicken with sweet potatoes and veggies/rice steamers.

dlhoffer

There's no place like hOme!
I think we are going to have ham & cheese omelets...but you girls are making me hungry!!

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
last night (which is when this was started lol) we had McDonalds - but I did get the grilled chicken salad instead of a burger/fries!

tonight, we had homemade tacos and they were NASTY so I threw them out. Well, I threw out the meat (I think it was off *sigh*) and I ate corn tacos and alyx ate tomato and onion tacos. DH, well, he's gonna fend for himself lol.

See, this is why I don't cook!

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
poor vickie. that stinks. i hope that isn't my dinner experience tonight. I am having honey dijon chicken and last night had spaghetti pie. It was yummy.

t_a_l_i

We had leftovers from last night since Tuesday night is dance night and Ella and I have to be out of the house at 5:30.

So ... the leftovers were crispy dijon chicken and steamed broccoli. So good.

MikkelPaige

last night (which is when this was started lol) we had McDonalds - but I did get the grilled chicken salad instead of a burger/fries!

tonight, we had homemade tacos and they were NASTY so I threw them out. Well, I threw out the meat (I think it was off *sigh*) and I ate corn tacos and alyx ate tomato and onion tacos. DH, well, he's gonna fend for himself lol.

See, this is why I don't cook!

Hahaha - nice. Poor Stegalls!

Chili was delicious! Tonight we're having pizza! YUM!!!

mei74

I think we're having pesto and basil pizza from our new favorite pizzeria -- love their crust.

cellomom

...loves her some "O"
wow...these all sound great!! I'm having pork sirloin chops grilled!! yummmm..with veggies and the kids can have spinach linguini alfredo with it, too!!

NicosMommy

well, tonight my hubby is working so i wont be going crazy. Nico just turned 1 and he eats almost all solid food, but lately he has been having some poopy troubles so the dr asked us tio start a higher fiber diet for him. So, this week its been fiber central at my house.

Tonight Nico is having a garden veggie burger (not my taste but they have good amounts of fiber and he likes em) and sweet potato fries baked in the oven. Afterward he will snack on some fiber 1 caramel delight cereal (looks like golden grahams).

I just made some bruschetta (chopped cherry tomatoes, fresh garlic, olive oil and onion) and I will have that with fresh moozarella on toasted ciabatta bread and a salad for my dinner.

holy run on post! sorry! anyway, thats our dinner!!!!!

bethory

These all sound so good - we had pancakes last night for Fat Tuesday. Tonight, going the easy route and baking some chicken with stuffing.

dabittymama

I just made some bruschetta (chopped cherry tomatoes, fresh garlic, olive oil and onion) and I will have that with fresh moozarella on toasted ciabatta bread and a salad for my dinner.

holy run on post! sorry! anyway, thats our dinner!!!!!

MMMMM...I LOVE LOVE LOVE bruschetta!!!!

TOnight we are having leftovers :). We get to pick from Tortelinni soup, , Chicken Couden Bleu bake, and St. Valentine sauce with pasta. If we don't finish off the leftovers tonight we'll have them again tomorrow. To cut down on my grocery bill its my new rule, when we have 3 dishes in the fridg, they have to be gone before I'll make anything new.