Oscraps

What's for dinner?

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Been a while since I checked in on you dinner plans. Tell me, what's for dinner today? Or tomorrow? Or whatever day you see this thread. It doesn't matter to me, I'm always ready to talk food.

I'm making this today:

I saw this a couple of weeks ago, and I wanted to try it. And yesterday, I finally found an Indian flavoured curry paste. (Seems like all curry paste in Sweden are Thai). I won't use chicken, of course. I will thaw some frozen cauliflower in hot water mixed with turmeric (to give them a nice yellow color). Then drain them, mix with spices & corn starch, and fry them crispy. That will be my "chicken".

Can't wait for it to become dinner time!

Let me know what you're eating. Don't have to be a fancy recipe, we all know 9 out of 10 dinners aren't fancy.

AK_Tracy

Last night was grilled pork chops and stuffing. Tonight is brauts with :ketchup:
Friday is homemade pizza. Monday burgers on the grill. Tuesday Lasagna. Cant remember what else is planned LOL I'm still cooking for 6 (one son eats for two, he's a teen) and so hardly have leftovers right now. Makes it interesting the days you want lunch and there are no leftovers. Oh yeah, enchiladas are soon!! I cant wait. I love Mexican foods.

tanteva

Last night was grilled pork chops and stuffing. Tonight is brauts with :ketchup:
Friday is homemade pizza. Monday burgers on the grill. Tuesday Lasagna. Cant remember what else is planned LOL I'm still cooking for 6 (one son eats for two, he's a teen) and so hardly have leftovers right now. Makes it interesting the days you want lunch and there are no leftovers. Oh yeah, enchiladas are soon!! I cant wait. I love Mexican foods.
Where having tacos on Friday. And we had lasagna yesterday.

tanteva

I bought some ready to pop into microwave "bowls" at the grocery store, so I'll pull one of those out. Last night it was teriyaki chicken.
It's such a blessing that there are so many different options these days for microwave dinners. Even for us vegetarians.

janedee

We're going away on Sunday, so I'm just trying to use up what was in the fridge - tonight is roasted veg (potatoes, onions, cauliflower and zucchini) with barbecued fish that was in the freezer.

tanteva

We're going away on Sunday, so I'm just trying to use up what was in the fridge - tonight is roasted veg (potatoes, onions, cauliflower and zucchini) with barbecued fish that was in the freezer.
Those dinners often turns out the best. In Sweden we call it "kylskåpsrensning" (feel free to try and pronounce that :giggle4:), literally means fridge decluttering. Have a great trip!

Reactions: AZK