Oscraps

What is O So Happy?

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
Well, its quite simple really. Our O so wonderful designers here at Oscraps decided its about time to reward their fans with little random giveaways.

The forum here is only for our O designers and their CT's to post giveaways, but. you are more than welcome to post toots and thanks here. Or if you prefer, PM the designer, but a thank you is greatly received.

Of course, if you want to get your hands on their awesome goodies, you need to post in their threads. Just follow the specific designers guidelines :)

AND, if you are lucky enough to win a little something, and you make a layout with it, be sure to link us up so we can all oooh and ahhh over it with utter jealousy :D

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Oh this is so much fun! I hope that everyone takes these wonderful designers up on their huge hearts and great designs!

harley96chic

wow.........now this is really kewl........will be surfing around the site.....new and wanting to see what all OScraps is all about.

mrstoa

mrstoa
Hopes & Dreams

I just purchased the new collab kit Hopes & Dreams and I'm in awe of the fantastic artistic talent we have here at O'scraps
A must have for sure!
Jacqueline

mskinsey

Just a little lost

I have looked high and low, in the forums, the new posts, the quick links, even the chats, and I still haven't found the "rules" or "guidelines" that everyone is talking about. Specifically, I would like to find an explanation about viewing links and images only after I have posted a certain number of times. Can someone help me?

BTW, I'm really glad to have found this website. It looks like a fun place with lots of great design. Thanks!

Cat

O' whip cracker whip
Hun, you will be able to post links and images after you have hit 15 posts. We did this because we often get spammers come to the board and it stops them posting. Just a hint, comment in the gallery, this will bring your post count up ;)

Welcome to the O BTW :)

pkdezigns

I am O so happy to find the goodies

I can't wait to find all the goodies! What a great place to play! Thank you!

varankins

What a great website, so glad I found you. I just purchased Life is Beautiful Bundle. I'm going to use it for a wedding album..

MsKaty

It's good to see you here Barb. I've been following your amazing blog and have taken a photo class from you! Welcome!

lozzie

I've popped in a few times to meander and be a part of "O".I still haven't learnt the ropes of how to be involved but have been having fun looking at all the great talent here...hope to learn a lot and be game to be daring with my creativity...

Ellen

just jump in Lozzie, we'll rescue you if you get stuck.
a good way is to start with the challenges

SharLamb

Sharron
I'm feeling a bit dense. I don't understand how to participate in this! I love so many of the designers, so am hoping to "get lucky!"

Ellen

I'm feeling a bit dense. I don't understand how to participate in this! I love so many of the designers, so am hoping to "get lucky!"

Sharron there is a separate O So Happy thread . At the moment it's the fun Easter Egg hunt.

The O designers and team are always dreaming up new things to spoil us so we get "oh so happy "