Oscraps

what have i done!

B

beadzi16

Suddenly when I open an image into PSE15, I'm getting a thumbnail view instead of the full image. I can get the full size w the hand tool/fit screen but that is a bit of a pain. Image resizing isn't working and I am not having any luck changing resolution either. My PSCC18 is fine. I have inadvertently done something and I don't know how to reverse it - does anyone have suggestions? Many thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

ldp777

Did you have a recent Windows update? My last update gave me tiny file windows off of the workspace. If I remember correctly I could fix it by setting my prefs to no floating windows. But I like floating windows. I have to do this work around after I open however many files I am working with window>images>float all
I'm not a happy camper.

Robbin

I have this same issue after the latest Windows 10 update . . . and the link given provides this information:

FIT AN IMAGE TO THE SCREEN

Do one of the following:
Double-click the Hand tool in the toolbox.

Select a Zoom tool or the Hand tool, and then click the Fit Screen button in the Tool Options bar. Or, right-click the image and choose Fit On Screen.

Choose View > Fit On Screen.

These options scale both the zoom level and the window size to fit the available screen space.​

They all work but what (another) inconvenience by Microsoft!