Oscraps

What Fall TV are you looking forward to most?

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I guess that the first week of fall TV has begun and we started to watch some of the series that we have been fans of for a long time. NCIS, NCIS:LA. American Horror Story. Always Sunny In Philadephia. But we haven't started to watch anything that is new this season.

What shows are you watching and which of the new ones are you most looking forward to seeing?

felis

I'm looking forward for the Brassic, as friend of mine watch it at UK and say it's really hilarious. But they comes here slower, so hope it's be available soon!

zanthia

CHEERY O
i have recorded a few of the new network tv shows but haven,t started watching any- lets see if i can recall - emergence, stumptown , prodigal son , Evil and later will do nancy drew and batwoman

scrapinmom

CHEERY O
The second season of New Amsterdam, CSI:SVU, Chicago med, Bluff City Law, and I love the Resident.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Felis- we don't get Sky One here (at least I don't think so)

I am wondering how that are going to wrap everything up in HTGAWM too, Danesa.

So far, I haven't seen any of the new series, maybe I will catch them at some point

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
I'm watching Emergence and liking it so far. How's Stumptown? I thought about watching it.

And, what's this Nancy Drew and Batwoman?

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
I'm watching Emergence and liking it so far. How's Stumptown? I thought about watching it.

And, what's this Nancy Drew and Batwoman?
David and I started watching Emergence. Looks like it's gonna be a good one.

What is Emergence about?

It's about a girl who is found at a plane crash site in a remote area. She has lost her memory. She also seems to have special powers but we don't now why and people are looking for her.

The only show with a normal fall start I am watching is Suits. I hate that this will be the last season. I am still finishing up season eight, so haven't started the new season yet. Trying to decide if I am going to watch the spinoff, Pearson.

Most of what I'm looking forward to is on Netflix without regular season starts. A new season of Hi-Score Girl is coming. Same for Seven Deadly Sins and Food Wars. A remake of Fruits Basket started this summer and now I am waiting for season two on that but have no idea when to expect it. I'll also be watching the final season of Fuller House when that airs.

(I watch Suits and Fuller House alone. The others I watch with David.)

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
On Emergence -

I'm not sure I'm liking the background story of the girl that we learned last week. I'm not going to give any spoilers, but it's kinda not an interest of mine. But I like the sheriff/mom enough I'll keep watching.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Thanks for the info on Emergence. We have so many things on the DVR right now so I am not sure when I will actually get caught up and able to start a new show. But I do have one last question, (one that I could google, I suppose LOL) - what network is it on and is available online/streaming?

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
A neat tidbit of info on the filming of Emergence:
According to my town's FB Community page, Emergence has been filmed in the center of town as well as at our tiny local airport.
Last night they fimled at the Presbyterian Church, a vacant gas station, and in the ShopRite parking lot. Previously, they filmed at the airport and at Camp Vacamas. I also read that the crash scene was at Island Beach State Park, near Sandy Hook NJ

Pretty neat! Now I want to go and see the show even more.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
We started watching it- the first episodes are on Hulu. I haven't seen anything that I recognize just yet. Island Beach -- I haven't been there in decades and looks like any number of beaches down the shore. But if I do see anything, you know I will be back here yelling about it LOL