Oscraps

What do you do that’s stereotypical?

tjscraps

I love poutine and apparently not everyone knows what that is. They are missing out :) I shouldn't be talking about that, now I'm craving it LOL
I love poutine too! But just like regular ones, not like the fancy ones with meat and such

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
I am Italian. I talk with my hands. I probably can't talk *not* using them
mona-lisa-vito-my-cousin-vinny.gif

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
I thought of this last night when I climbed into our (outdoor) hot tub, that this is probably something only Canadians would do (besides say Sorry a lot)…

The temp:
View attachment 363038

The activity:

View attachment 363037

What do you do that is not weird to you but might be to others? Lol
I went to college in Utah. In the Winter, it was a common activity to get in the hot tub and then after awhile go jump in the outdoor pool. (It was covered with an inflatable bubble in winter so that it didn't freeze over.) I don't think you could pay me to do that now.

tjscraps

I went to college in Utah. In the Winter, it was a common activity to get in the hot tub and then after awhile go jump in the outdoor pool. (It was covered with an inflatable bubble in winter so that it didn't freeze over.) I don't think you could pay me to do that now.
Here you jump out and run in the snow then get back in lol

Jam-on-toast

CHEERY O
I microwave my ice-cream for 20 sec before I eat it.... I LOVE the slightly melted texture and taste

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
Talking about melted icecream - love it too! I love to eat slightly melted chocolate icecream & scoop it up with salty potato crisps. Yummy!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Me neither!!! I have a hard enough time getting out of the shower in the winter. I have to give myself a countdown just to shut the water off LOL!

bcgal00

CHEERY O
I love poutine too! But just like regular ones, not like the fancy ones with meat and such
I don't eat meat so don't get the ones with bacon in it but I love lots of cheese curds and gravy...yum! I don't eat a lot of cheese but this is one of the exceptions I make :)