Oscraps

What a wOnderful mOnth

helenh

To the many wonderful people who participated in Kat's August OStash challenge......

From the bottom of my heart thank you.

The month has gone by and I cannot let it pass without sending out a huge thank you to Kat and all the participants of this months challenge. I have been humbled beyond belief by the incredible array of inspirational lifts from my gallery. It has been an ABSOLUTE DELIGHT to see and leave some love on each and every page.

Life is throwing me a few curve balls at the moment, but to make my daily trek to my O home and witness the camaraderie has filled my heart and soul.

This is such a special digi hOme and I am grateful for it each and every day.

:hug:

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
(((hugs))) I know all about curves Helen :) And I know that instead of running ... I should have stayed at hOme :) Love you sweetheart ... and thank YOU for the inspiration ... it's been incredible ;)

hondachicc

Ahhhhh our sweet Helen!!! You know we love you too and are very thankful for you....and all that gorgeousness you provide us with in the gallery!! YOU KNOW how inspired I am by your work....your photos, your pages!! but mostly your encouragement!!

I hate that you are having such a bumpy time in life right now...but remember these are things that make us stronger!!

LOTS OF LOVE sweetie!!!!:kiss:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
oh I meant to post something yesterday and then got distracted!!! LOVE YOU HEAPS HELEN!!!! :kiss:

Nadine

Just wanted to let you know ... I was SO excited about this challenge and planned to do several LO for it BUT ... with the kids on vacation and such .... time ran away and I didn't manage.
However, I am taking this opportunity to tell you that I am a HUGE fan of your challenge AND your LOs! You inspire me!

helenh

Wow Nadine ... thank you SO MUCH. That is very kind. This is a great digi community we have here and the inspiration is mutual! One just has to love that about what we do! Cheers!

Ellen

dear Helen, thank you for being you ( curves and all)

we can learn so much from you, every layout is straight from the heart, such an inspiration and in spite of all the curvy balls ( i'd never heard that expression) you are still encouraging us and showing us how to take life on the chin.

the only problem with lifting you is deciding which one to lift.
gruppe.gif

helenh

You are too kind Ellen - thanks to all you wonderful O girls!

Love you all!

I thought 'curve ball' was an American saying? We don't play baseball much in Oz. Maybe I should relate it to cricket but then no one but my British friends would get the inuendo!