Oscraps

weekend plans

Scrapmemories

Lorraine
What are you going to do this weekend? I started mine with wrestling with the pool cleaner hose. It is a constant battle with that thing but I've been so proud of myself being a single woman buying parts and replacing for $50 instead of close to $400 for a new machine.

I got a much needed haircut and about to head out a movie.

There is a street art festival (the kind with chalks) going on tomorrow. Weather permitting I hope to go.

How about you?

scrapinmom

CHEERY O
Today (Saturday )we ended up watching 2 Mardi Gras Parades, really just to see some friends ride and hang out with a few friends for a few hours. It was fun. I got some steps in! Other than that just checking out the mini O's on sale!

Danesa

Danesa
After 27 hours, I have finally finished gathering/organizing my taxes to take to the tax lady next week. Whew! I was going to go out this weekend but the weather is horrible. I've had a waterfall coming down my back hill for days now. Its depressingly dreary! :( So, I'll now stay in and get some computer time done instead of chancing my little Mini Cooper getting swept away in high water, with me inside. haha Have a great weekend, everyone!

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
Staying in here. I had to run into work for about a half hour this morning and will have to do the same tomorrow, but other than that I'm home. We are under yet another severe weather warning, so scrapping it will be, unless the power goes out.

Jeannette

CHEERY O
Yesterday we did do something in the house. Cleaning etc. Today we decided we had to do some work in the garden. We ended up sitting in the garden chairs in the sun all afternoon :)

Kythe

CHEERY O
Hubby has some prep work for class tommorrow then we may go out for a drive. Anywhere just to get out of the house and feel like I’m not wasting my lfe sitting around waiting for him to stop working.
We have the Oscars on record so we can watch without commercials. Hubby is a big movie fan.

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
Yesterday we had at the photo club a presentation by a photographer who does landscape photography, especially in Iceland. Now if I can ever make a dream trip it is to Iceland!
Today we drove to a plant center, again, and bought a lots of plants because here in Belgium the spring is in the air!

zanthia

CHEERY O
saw how to train dragon last night

went to zoo this morning to watch penguin walk outside

i too am recording oscars so can watch without commercials and later this evening plan to make breakfast egg muffins

Scrapmemories

Lorraine
Today (Saturday )we ended up watching 2 Mardi Gras Parades, really just to see some friends ride and hang out with a few friends for a few hours. It was fun. I got some steps in! Other than that just checking out the mini O's on sale!

Wow! 2 parades. Good for you on the steps. I fell short today. I'm about to play with the Mini O's stuff I got. I sure love the spring palette!

Scrapmemories

Lorraine
After 27 hours, I have finally finished gathering/organizing my taxes to take to the tax lady next week. Whew! I was going to go out this weekend but the weather is horrible. I've had a waterfall coming down my back hill for days now. Its depressingly dreary! :( So, I'll now stay in and get some computer time done instead of chancing my little Mini Cooper getting swept away in high water, with me inside. haha Have a great weekend, everyone!

Oh no Danesa: I'm sorry to hear about the weather. The states have been hit hard. Knowing you, I imagine you did some amazing cooking or baking for yourself and I already saw some beautiful layouts. Hope you get some sunshine soon!

Scrapmemories

Lorraine
Staying in here. I had to run into work for about a half hour this morning and will have to do the same tomorrow, but other than that I'm home. We are under yet another severe weather warning, so scrapping it will be, unless the power goes out.

During hurricane season, I make sure to download the kits I want to work on, have some backup battery so I can scrap even with power loss. Hope your weather improves. stay safe

Scrapmemories

Lorraine
Yesterday we did do something in the house. Cleaning etc. Today we decided we had to do some work in the garden. We ended up sitting in the garden chairs in the sun all afternoon :)

wow girrrrl, you have been busy. Glad you got to enjoy the garden chairs after all that hard work.

Scrapmemories

Lorraine
Hubby has some prep work for class tommorrow then we may go out for a drive. Anywhere just to get out of the house and feel like I’m not wasting my lfe sitting around waiting for him to stop working.
We have the Oscars on record so we can watch without commercials. Hubby is a big movie fan.

I record the Oscars too. No commercials for me. Now to stay off social media so I don't hear the winners before watching.
Hope you got to take that drive...where did you end up going?

Scrapmemories

Lorraine
Yesterday we had at the photo club a presentation by a photographer who does landscape photography, especially in Iceland. Now if I can ever make a dream trip it is to Iceland!
Today we drove to a plant center, again, and bought a lots of plants because here in Belgium the spring is in the air!

My coworker went to Iceland for his honeymoon last year. He loved it. You are a lot closer to it then I am in Florida USA.
Next time bring your camera t the plant center. I have taken some amazing photos at ours. We have such a pretty selection of flowers.

Scrapmemories

Lorraine
saw how to train dragon last night

went to zoo this morning to watch penguin walk outside

i too am recording oscars so can watch without commercials and later this evening plan to make breakfast egg muffins

Penguins are so adorable. I love otters! It's been a while since going to a zoo.
How was the dragon movie?

Scrapmemories

Lorraine
did you go - those are so much fun . the artwork is incredible.

well the weather was hot, steamy and intermittent showers. So we decided to take my 87 year old mom for brunch and a movie- we saw "Isn't It Romantic". the movie was funny and had a sweet message. I recommend it!