Oscraps

Weekend O's Sept 25 - 26

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
Gooooooooooooood Mooooooooooornnnnnning O'Land!!! :tea: Ugh, it's terribly early to be up on a Saturday morning but I have to go to work for 8am, so here I am!! :) It's been another crazy week here in Mooreville ;) Last night was our annual family outing to the Stratford Fall Fair ... ohhhh what fun!! LOL!! Actually it was fun, but it's such a waste of money, although the girls had fun so that's all that matter. And we were blessed to have all 5 girls together for this year's fair, Lacey wasn't talking to us at ALL last year at this time. So yes, I am very thankful. I don't very often allow pictures of me to be taken, but I thought last night warranted a couple ;) And I definitely don't post them online, especially without editing them first, but I know it's safe here!! LOL!!
With my baby girl!! Yes she is taller than me!!!
039.jpg

And with the love of my life!!
033.jpg

There are lots more from last night, but I will save those for some upcoming pages!! :)
Have a great day all, see you tonight!!
Krista

Last edited by a moderator:

hondachicc

Good morning ladies!!! YAY IT"S THE WEEKEND!!!

I am off to my Mom's in a few minutes....spending the day with her, starting off with some STARBUCKS PUMPKIN LATTE....if they have it yet...I think I saw that they do!!!

KRISTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!!!!! My heart is singing for you sweetie!! I know this is a huge thing for you with your daughter!! YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY AWESOME TOO!! Why would you ever want to hide behind the camera?? YOu are gorgeous sweetie...all of you are!! and that smile tells the whole story!!!!!!

Well...I am off to get ready....I hope everyone has a fab day and weekend!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
krista-- I am so incredibly happy for you and Lacey. I know its a tough road, but you are weathering the bumps so well. You both look happy!

nana- Have fun with your mom today.

Moms and Daughter- its a good theme today. We are having Cait's family party today. My mom and my mother in law, whom I adore, will be here celebrating my baby girl!
Plus I am hoping to hear good stuff from my brother and SIL and their hopes to becoming parents *fingers crossed* soon.

I also hope that this means I'll be able to get some good photos today. i think one of the reasons (among many :( ) that I haven't scrapping that much is that I hardly have any new/good photos.

Love to you all!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
Morning all - sitting in Erie PA, waiting for walmart to open so they can fix my glasses- the screw came loose and one lense went flying last night- grrrr. Then we just happened upon a wine fest not far from here so that will be part of our day too, on our way to Rochester for the night. Dh was so worn out from his week, he almost fell asleep while driving, I noticed him reclining the seat and offered to drive- I was certainly awake then! We are staying at a motel attached to SplashLagoon- but we are not going there. Maybe someday- it could be fun!

Krista - great pics
Chris- glad you have internet again- how awful when it is gone
Nana- yeah the weekend!
Have a great weekend everyone- I know I will !

sandracvrt

good morning everyone! I'm sitting here with my coffee enjoying some down time before the day gets started.. I did some updating on my blog which hasn't been touched in ages... and have just been chillin'!

Not much really planned for today... Piper has ballet at 11:00, then it's back home for lunch and to work around the house... my next class doesn't start until 10/4 so I'm going to try to take some time this weekend to get ahead since I know there's a 9 pg research paper due... Will is off to cub scouts this morning to sell popcorn and for the Pack yard sale...

Krista - great pics, sweetie!
Linda - have a great day with your mom!
Chris - sounds like a fun day! enjoy!
Laurie - sorry about your glasses, but have a great weekend!

LSlycord

Good morning ladies! Krista, I am SO THRILLED to hear that news about Lacey! Oh my goodness...THRILLED doesn't even begin to express my feelings. Just know that I'm rejoicing with you on this!!

LSlycord

Nana Linda, I hope that you have a good day with your mom. I hope that you enjoy every minute!

I've been able to spend a great deal of time with my mom over the past week. The circumstances haven't been so good, but the time has been an incredible blessing!

LSlycord

Chris, I agree that mothers and daughters is a good theme for the day! I agree...hope you get some good pictures. I'm with you...haven't got the ones that I've wanted recently!!

Wish Cait a very happy birthday! And hope that your brother and sister-in-law have good news very soon!

LSlycord

Laurie, I'm glad that you took over the driving. Doesn't it drive you crazy when glasses break...ugh... Hopefully you are well on your way again and the rest of your weekend will be relaxing!

LSlycord

Mom is supposed to get out of the hospital today. It's been a roller coaster ride. She does have primary lung cancer...not last fall's breast cancer spreading. On Wednesday, they did the bronchoscopy and there are some cancer cells in nodes near the lung...but that makes it inoperable. Wednesday night, the oncologist planned to combine radiation and chemotherapy as an aggressive treatment starting next week. We thought she was going home on Friday.

Thursday night, the radiologist (who did the radiation for the breast cancer) came in at 10:15 pm and said that the chemo will make her pretty sick. So, before taking that course of action, he wanted her to have an MRI to rule out the cancer having spread to the brain before putting in the port for the chemo. She called me while I was in the shower in the morning and gave me this news. I called work, then went down and gave the update to Dad. I then spent the day at the hospital. Good news on the MRI...no cancer in the brain. So they then put in the port and showed her how to give herself the shots in the stomach to continue treating the blood clots. And, now she is supposed to be going home today! She remains in very good spirits. She has a great deal of faith and believes that it will work however God has planned.

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
Good morning "O" family... well its almost afternoon for me and I'm sure everyone else is well into their day. Horray its sunny here and hopefully the weather will stay this way all day. Hoping to get some good scrapping time in today as it did not happen for me last night.

Krista - Your pics are wonderful!! You look so very happy and I am so thrilled that your daughter was there with you and looking very happy also!! I know how hard it is to be away from a daughter!!!

Nana Linda - Have a wonderful day with your mom!! Enjoy each and every min. even the bad ones!! I miss my mother everyday!

Chris - It would be great if you got some terrific photos today so you can get your mojo working again! I know what you mean about not scrapping much because of not having many new photos. I was so long without my camera... I have major catching up to do!

Laurie - Have fun in PA!! Hope you get the glasses fixed and watch out for the sleepy driver, we wouldn't want to have you in an accident now :nono:

Sandra - Have fun with your next class, get some study time in, I know you will rock that research paper!

Linda -I :pray: for your mom sweetie, she sounds like she is an amazingly strong woman!! I am sure her love of family and her faith will get her through this difficult time! Stay strong for her :kiss:

Last edited by a moderator:

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
Good morning O family! :)
I don't have time for personals this morning ... cause I should be in the shower getting ready for my nieces baptism!! :( It's a long story..... but we are going. I'm looking forward to getting home though :) Hopefully I will get a couple of pictures of the princess ;)

Love to all!!! :) Krista

hondachicc

HAD A WONDERFUL DAY WITH MY MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't get to spend the time with her I would like to....but I am trying to do it more!!!

We started at Starbucks with our Pumpkin Latte!!! WOOOT!! YUMMMMY...and got the SURVEY to get a FREE ONE!!! DOUBLE WOOOT!!!!

and YAY...started the CHRISTMAS shopping!!! I have two of the grandkiddies marked off the list!!!

Now to find HALLOWEEN COSTUMES! HAHAHA....sort of have them mixed up!!!

Went to get Jesse and Cameran yesterday evening and we have been having a ball!!! we stayed up until midnight last night...and those buggers were up at 7 am!!! I am getting ready to cook breakfast....so I am off for a bit...be back later to spread yall some love!!!

DO want to say I love you LindaS and I am praying for you and your Mom and family!!! ((((((HUGS)))))) She sounds like a truely amazing lady!!!

LaurieW

lOve the O!
morning all - now I am sitting in the business center in farmington, NY- internet in the room is not working and I am suffering from o fam withdrawl! We had fun going to many different wineries yesterday- turned out to be many wineries were having special going ons including bands, free tasting- found a really good chocolate wine- and bought three bottles- considering how much wine we tasted, how much wine we have at home- we did good to buy between them all a little over a case- bought one for my niece who is getting married today- her name is lucy and the wine is called- Lucy in the Sky! Thought that was kind of cool! Wedding is not till 4 and it is 30 min from here, we have late 1pm check out, so will just meander- I think no more winery tours today- there is a great garden- sonnenburg garden, but not sure I can convince dh to go there before we go to the castle - pics- sure I will take lots

Keeping all my O Fam in my prayers today

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
GoOd morning, my darlings!

I am so glad to have a quiet day at home today. We had a great time at the party. well, the family did. I was not feeling so hot, but I made it through. There was a lot of good news gooing around.
Jen (the BFF/GF)-- her mom finally agreed that she and Scott can date. So its "official" that she is now the GF! They are so damn cute together!

My brother and SIL talked a bit about the adoption. i guess that means it is more out in the open. They are not shouting from the rooftops, but are cautiously optimistic that it will go through ok. The baby is due around Thanksgiving, and they have a name picked out. Kerri Alice.
Oh man...... i am going to cry........ its really hitting me, just now as I type.....
my SIL said that she has had that name picked out forever. Her mom's name is Alice and so is my mom's so it works out perfectly. her mom passed away suddenly last year the day after Thanksgiving, so it is really an emotional time. Oh wow... just so crazy... Anyway.....:)

Let me post this and then off for coffee and I'll be back for personals :)

I did take some photos but I have no idea how any of them came out.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Got my :tea: so I am happy!

Laurie-- how awesome is the name of that wine! Just perfect! The wine tasting sounds fun. We live near the Warwick NY wineries and I haven't ever been to any of them. It would be cool tho. Have a great time at the wedding.

Nana-- yay for Moms!!!!!! Can I say that i hate you for starting C-mas shopping? I can't even think ahead for more than a day or two at a time lately. Halloween too, cripes, its all going to come up so fast!
Have a great day with the g-kids (well, Duh! Of course you will)

Krista- have "fun" (?) at the Baptism. At the very least, you'll have new pics to scrap!

Trudy- how did scrap time go? Hope you got some in.

Sanda- Hey!! Congrats! I saw that you are kicking some great butt with your classes!!!! I am so proud of you!

Linda S- ((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))) It sounds like a horrible roller coaster. How scary. Your mom does sound like an amazing lady (how could she not be since she raised you?) and very very strong. All of my good thoughts are for her and for you.

Did I miss anyone? I hope not.

Love you ladies!!

Dutch_Diva

Hello lovely ladies!!
Wow those are great pics Krista and you look so happy :)

Linda I am so sorry to hear about your mom's health problems. She sounds like a very strong and brave woman and I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

We're now in Bloomsbury, NJ after delivering a DB Schenker load to Newark today in a horrible neighborhood. :eek2:
Think worst neighborhood you see on Cops or something. My husband helped another truck driver to jump his truck and had 4 guys offer him crack :scared: among other things.... so I am glad we got out of that place jeez.
I seriously do not like to go to the northeast. Maybe we'll get a load to Seattle again :biggrin:
Anyhow, not much news just wanted to say hi and chat with y'all soon!! ::grouphug

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Hello lovely ladies!!
Wow those are great pics Krista and you look so happy :)

Linda I am so sorry to hear about your mom's health problems. She sounds like a very strong and brave woman and I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers.

We're now in Bloomsbury, NJ after delivering a DB Schenker load to Newark today in a horrible neighborhood. :eek2:
Think worst neighborhood you see on Cops or something. My husband helped another truck driver to jump his truck and had 4 guys offer him crack :scared: among other things.... so I am glad we got out of that place jeez.
I seriously do not like to go to the northeast. Maybe we'll get a load to Seattle again :biggrin:
Anyhow, not much news just wanted to say hi and chat with y'all soon!! ::grouphug

Oh no- noooo, Newark is not a city you want to get lost in. Believe it or not- it is 100 times better that it was just a few years ago. The Newark mayor has worked really really hard to lower the crime and murder rates.

Caitlyn has a dr's appt for her scoliosis in Newark next week. Not in a "bad" section, but I really don't want to have to go, just me and her, so I hope that Gary can come with me.

Glad you made it out ok!