Oscraps

Week 9 Project 365/52/Life

dwsewbiz

I may be a little behind in layouts for the next week or so as I am traveling, but with my trusty iPhone, I lever forget to take a photo a day :)

scrap-genie

Hope you're having a fine time, Diane!
For week 9 I wanted more color in the photos and the LO but it still isn't exactly bright. Still, it isn't gray!

dwsewbiz

Oh I see some crocuses Jean!

I have all my photos open in Photoshop but have not had a chance to scrap today...hopefully before the night is out!

LindyShay

Here's Week 9

365_2013_Week09.jpg

dwsewbiz

Incredible Heather! And Lindy!

Love how many pictures and events are captured, including the sad one.

Was too tired to scrap last night, but finally finished this morning.

G

Guinevere

Hi Mirjam, so glad to see you keeping up! Hope you are well!

Not yet, Diane. Still depressed. When I think better times will come, another thing happens what makes me feel depressed again...

dwsewbiz

Oh Mirjam, I will pray for things to brighten up for you!

me too, Marijke, love that apple, and love all those pretty flowers!

Nancy, remind me where you live, what river is that?

TammyLiz

Mirjam, I am sorry to hear you have been struggling. I have also dealt with depression a lot in my life. Make sure you get help for it when it drags on too long. I wish I could give you a hug!

I'd love to be able to catch up on my pages so I'm glad I've been able to do two this week. This one was difficult, and I ended up switching up some pictures from what I originally planned to use. One of them was even taken on a different day! Shh, don't tell! It's the one of my little one pushing the power button on the x-box. I thought I could cheat a little there since it is the type of thing that she would do any day. :)

dwsewbiz

It's your project Tammy, you get to pick your photos :) I have done some swapping and substitution occasionally as well :)

Sweet pics of your little one, getting so big already!!

G

Guinevere

Thank you Tammy, for your kind words! It's going up and down now. But the down part is still the dominant one...