Oscraps

Week 52/53 Project 365/52/Life

dwsewbiz

I am checking over my previous weeks (see Week 51 thread) but hope to start on week 52 shortly.

I haven't decided if I will just tack on the last 3 days...probably do a 2-pager for the end of the year.

scrap-genie

I have my week 52 photos ready, but haven't started the page. Since I did week 1 as a five-day page, I'm going to do a separate three-day page for week 53. That way I can have week 1 as a beginning right-hand page and the remaining 52 weeks as two facing pages. I haven't done any added pages, so it will come out even.

dwsewbiz

Oh ha funny you should mention that! I know I am going to have facing page challenges. So far, I have the same approach, the short week 1 is the opening right-side page, then weeks 2 and 3 are facing pages.

I just tonight finished a supplemental page for week 4, since I realized I left out some important stuff ( I think I need to do PL in 2014!). At this point I have no idea if the pages will work out evenly, but I will deal with them as I go!

Back to work!

Heather Prins

aA Creative Team Member
i put my pl pages right in the same book as my layouts so i don't have to really think about it too much. If I end up with a weird spit, i usually add a page with a lovely quote or something like that.

Heather Prins

aA Creative Team Member
Ok I decided to combine these last few days in with week 52 and likewise for the first few days of January in with week 1

scrap-genie

I still like the photo a day concept but can say it was nice in 2010 (and into 2011) doing two-page spreads each month and NOT needing daily photos.

Here is my week 52, still have the last three days to assemble.

scrap-genie

I'm a few hours ahead of myself here, but since I was on a roll with week 52, I kept going. Instead of labeling this week 53, I went with "last 3 days." Also, I didn't use templates in 2013 except for week 1, but I've finished with another though with more changes to it. I've got 2 photos for 2 of the days as well. All I should need now is a back cover.

Last edited by a moderator:

dwsewbiz

I see what you mean, Heather...there are a lot of stories to tell in December!

I finally got mine done, not sure why I struggled so much. I think I was thinking ahead and sort of forgot the 2013 drill or something.

I too have to add Christmas pages, but at least my POTDs are done.

scrap-genie

Diane, the pages look wonderful and festive. I see the day number as well as date on the photos now. Must be a lot of work going back to add that but would be easy in the beginning. Sounds like we're all trying to modify our approach for 2014.