Oscraps

Week 4 Project 365/52/Life

dwsewbiz

Let's see 'em!

Any challenges? discoveries?

I am such an outdoor person that I find it challenging to find something interesting to photograph when it is raining. Usually the next default is food..ha ha! So you are going to see some food pics from me in week 4 ;-)

scrap-genie

This week I used a very similar design to week 3 but changed colors for the snowy photos. So far I'm sticking to a single page, but think in better weather I may have more photos I really want to use and sometimes go for more.

dwsewbiz

wow Jean it looks SO COLD!! Really like that center-focus page...love how you recolored that great frame!

mrstoa

mrstoa
I'm now so far behind don't think I'll ever catch up - but I've got wk 2 photos ready now if I can do the page :(

scrap-genie

Oh, J, please don't give up. We'd love to see all your weeks, eventually.

Diane, thanks for the comments. Yes, it got pretty cold last week. And the frame was recolored by the designer for a different kit.

dwsewbiz

J I started taking a photo of the day back in 2010, but I didn't start scrapping them until the spring...I had 15 weeks to catch up, but I did it!

Don't give up!! Do it simply!

I have switched to Maya de Groot's new Passion for 365 Templates this week...I love this frame, giving me the perfect space to add the date, and I may even add a quick name in the coming weeks, like Jan 24 Pizza.

I had something really fun happen this week...I am a golfer, and I hit a hole in one. This is a once in a lifetime experience, and many golfers never hit one. It was a special day :) I will probably do a special page just about it.

dwsewbiz

Your sequence photos are so cool, Heather! And love your combination of styles...a little grunge, a little traditional! Nice to see a photo of mom too :)

LindyShay

365_2013_Week04.jpg

dwsewbiz

Beautiful photos, Lindy, and you've used some of my favorite kits in the background...I just love that texture!

TammyLiz

My week 4. Not much snow, but it was the most we've had in a long time.
Somehow the big east coast snow this week missed us here, though.

dwsewbiz

oh my oh my oh my...so inspiring...

Chris your book is going to be amazing...love the pink this week! and great vintage photo!

Mirjam, your pages are wonderful, I hope you cheer soon!

Tammy love the way you are using Maya's templates!

dwsewbiz

Hi Nancy! :wave:

Eat, sleep, feed the birds and watch hockey, although not necessarily in that order ;-)...great job, so glad you are catching up!!

snowdropz

It's lovely to see everyone's take on it! Getting a lot of inspiration. I'm 3 weeks behind but I've got all my photos ready when I find the time to scrap!!! The problem is that it takes me a good 2-3 hours to do a week's of photos as I want to record so much on it! LOL!

dwsewbiz

I hear you, Audrey, about the time! Next time I do a weekly I'll try to record the time. I prob take 2-3 hours as well, and I don't say as much!

I would be curious as to how much time we are all spending on the weeklies...there is no right or wrong answer, I am just curious :)

I really like the way you've included different journaling elements, and you will not remember these details otherwise, so do it now!