Oscraps

Week 28 Project Life/P365

dwsewbiz

I am headed out of town for the weekend so starting this thread early. We are over the hump, in the second half of the year!

dwsewbiz

I had an AMAZING weekend, thank you!! I HAVE to do another page or two to feature all the beautiful pictures of the lake, my SUPing, our hikes and bike riding, sunset dinners, etc!

Meanwhile, 2 of the photos on this page are from the weekend, just a typical shot of Lake Tahoe through the pines, and the view down to Emerald Bay.

dwsewbiz

You'll see in my comments on your page, Jean, how much I enjoy your stories. Got a chuckle out of the gulls...hoping that was not the highlight of seeing The Lone Ranger (which I thoroughly enjoyed!).

Squirrels...good thing they are cute, since they can be such a nuisance. Here we don't even have many of the cute kind. We have more ground than tree squirrels, and ground squirrels are not all that cute, and they too eat blossoms off the trees...they are currently devouring my Rose of Sharon tree blossoms.

I have a little rabbit that enjoys my rose petals, but she's kind enough to wait until they fall to the ground, then cleans them up for me :)

scrap-genie

What fun photos you have for the whole week! Love the chalk drawing and all. Cool with the flamingoes!

And, yes, we too thoroughly enjoyed The Lone Ranger! I don't care what anyone says. :mrgreen: It was fun and it was like being 12 again. Can I admit to changing my desktop photo to Tonto and the Lone Ranger emerging from the dust of the mine? Also loved seeing some of the locations like Canyon de Chelly which we've visited.

dwsewbiz

Oh yay we are kindred spirits in our love of the Lone Ranger! The action and locations were fantastic!

The final lines with 'hi ho silver' and 'never say that again' were priceless!

Oh and the music!

I loved it so much, maybe I should do a page, but first I must do pages for my weekend trip :)

LindyShay

Here's My Week 28 :)

365_2013_Week-28-copy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

dwsewbiz

Oh are you both using the same templates?? I didn't even realize...guess I should go read both your credits ;-)

Its so fun how the styles are somewhat different yet they both tell so many stories. I just love how these pages tell stories...stories that we are going to forget...well, we won't, because we are PLers :)

Heather Prins

aA Creative Team Member
Oh are you both using the same templates?? I didn't even realize...guess I should go read both your credits ;-)

Its so fun how the styles are somewhat different yet they both tell so many stories. I just love how these pages tell stories...stories that we are going to forget...well, we won't, because we are PLers :)

Its so cool how these templates are being used! I love it!