Oscraps

Week 2 P365/P52/PL

dwsewbiz

I do my weeks from Sunday to Saturday, so I've just finished Week 2. Once again I've used art journaling papers in the background to give LOTS of color. These are from Ree Lynn Designs, called Art Journaling Messy Papers :)

dwsewbiz

I know Jean I have often felt like...I really want to spread these out, especially if I have particularly nice photos, or if I want to write a lot

Wow, Heather, that's a lot of work...your pages are so rich with detail, what a fabulous memento! love all the little touches...stitching and embellishment!

What font sizes are you using for normal journaling?

whitefrost(dereva)

here' my week 2
AASPN_365DaysTemplate2h_ta.jpg

Heather Prins

aA Creative Team Member
I know Jean I have often felt like...I really want to spread these out, especially if I have particularly nice photos, or if I want to write a lot

Wow, Heather, that's a lot of work...your pages are so rich with detail, what a fabulous memento! love all the little touches...stitching and embellishment!

What font sizes are you using for normal journaling?

Thank so much! It was more work than I had intended yesterday, got carried away, lol. I use Noteworthy Font 12 pt. mostly

dwsewbiz

Oh ha ha I was just commenting on this layout in the gallery and was going to invite you in here to share...you beat me to it! I used Anna's FotoInspired layouts for my 2012 and so loved them, and love seeing them again! And that updated number!
And what a camera pic!

dwsewbiz

that blocked and stitched format is so nice, Mirjam! And I like the way the week is highlighted in the calendar!

Love seeing these weeks!

dwsewbiz

There is a really cool coldness that comes from the papers and brushes on your page...really says "January"!

TammyLiz

Wow, it's really neat to see all of our different styles here together, documenting the same week in such different ways! So cool!