Oscraps

Week 17 Project Life/P365

dwsewbiz

I am working on week 16 as I write, so hopefully 17 will not be far behind.

I have to admit I hit a bit of a lull this past week. I've been sick and not out as much as usual, so my pics are a little dull this week.

But, I am taking them!

scrap-genie

Diane, hope you're feeling better and taking brighter pics. I've got a low grade cold or something and can sympathize. Here's my week 17.

dwsewbiz

I am feeling better, thanks, although I expect the lingering symptoms to remain, but I definitely feel more energetic and clear-headed!

I love the perspective on your photos, Jean...I need to think about that more, get up or down or tilted or something...it adds so much!

Glad to see some flowers!

We are full-blown into summer 80's weather here, which I LOVE...no arthritis pain! :)

nancyr

Happy week 17! Diane hope you continue to feel better. loving everyone's pages!
https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=285298&title=2013apr-wk17&cat=1351

2013Apr-wk17.jpg

dwsewbiz

my cold is almost gone!

Heather I love the garden center trip :)

Nancy I just took some water wheel/mill pics last week...not my photos of the day tho :)

dwsewbiz

I saw the week 18 thread and remembered I actually did finish my 17 and need to do 18! I am on vacation so have lost all track of time :)

TammyLiz

Didn't really feel like doing this tonight but I told myself "too bad," and now it's done. :boxing: :sleep: