Oscraps

Week 10 Project 365/52/Life

dwsewbiz

Hopefully with all the birthday activities, you all find time to do your weekly! I am out of town until Tuesday and without some of my pics, so mine will have to wait until later in the week.

scrap-genie

I got week 10 done, but now I've got to be sure to have two photos each day, one for Project 365 and the other for the Birthday challenge. So far so good though.

Hope you're having a good time, Diane! Looking forward to the photos.

LindyShay

Here's My Week 10 :)

365_2013_Week10-copy.jpg

dwsewbiz

As you can see, I had to deal with snow in my week 10! It was the darnedest thing...snowed for a day and a half, had to shovel and get 6 inches of snow off the car, driveway and walk at my mom's house, then 2 days later it was all gone. Sheesh!

Happy belated birthday Miss Heather! The complete manual of typography looks interesting!

LindyShay I still need to see Breaking Dawn Part 2...I guess I may need to buy the DVD and watch it by myself at home :)

Jean, I see signs of spring!!

Heather Prins

aA Creative Team Member
As you can see, I had to deal with snow in my week 10! It was the darnedest thing...snowed for a day and a half, had to shovel and get 6 inches of snow off the car, driveway and walk at my mom's house, then 2 days later it was all gone. Sheesh!

Happy belated birthday Miss Heather! The complete manual of typography looks interesting!

LindyShay I still need to see Breaking Dawn Part 2...I guess I may need to buy the DVD and watch it by myself at home :)

Jean, I see signs of spring!!

Thank you Diane! Ugh tell me about the snow, last Sunday we took out winter coats off at the park cause it was so warm and today we are getting the tail end of another 10 inches and yesterday it was -26C!!!! I cannot wait for Spring!!