Oscraps

Week 1 P365/P52/PL

nancyr

Heather thanks for doing this!
Here is my week 1
2013Jan1-7-POD.jpg

dwsewbiz

Here is my Week 1 again (it's in the other thread too ...sorry!)

One of the thoughts I've had...don't know how long it will last, is to use art journaling papers in the background...these are from Jen Maddocks Art Journal Orange Scribble, and they worked so well!

scrap-genie

I've done week one (like Diane my week ends on Saturday) with a template altered to suit. I still don't know if this is the way I want to go, but this worked well.

dwsewbiz

Oh Jean that is just beautiful! I do hope you keep going, as it is so neat to see how others spend their week, especially when it involves beautiful photos!

timounette

CHEERY O
week_1_F.jpg

I'll will do a double page for one week, or sometimes for two weeks if there are few things to relate.
I already know that I'll do a double page for week 2 & 3.

dwsewbiz

sigh...these are so fun to look at! lovely simple images Chris...I look forward to seeing more of this book.

TammyLiz

Thanks for pointing this part of the forum out to me, Diane! This is my first attempt at 365, so we'll see how it goes. :)
I'm halfway done with week 2, here is my week 1:

dwsewbiz

Yay two more sets of P365!

Tammy we are here to encourage you...and hunt you down when we don't see you ...ha ha!

Veer saw your lovely photos in the gallery...so fun seeing these weeks, and I like what you've done in the extra blocks!

snowdropz

Hiya ladies.... decided to do it this year. However I'm calling it Chronicles 52 as that will be the name of the album once it's done. I started out slow as I wasn't sure which size to go for and after checking out printing costs here, decided on A4 landscape as it's far cheaper printing out in this size. Square pages aren't popular in this part of the world. Here's my 2 pagers.... one page isn't enough for a week.

pjt52_wk01_left.jpg
pjt52_wk01_right.jpg