Oscraps

New to the O? Look Here Waiting for a Confirmation email?

Helpful Links

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
A big welcome to all or our new members who have recently registered with Oscraps.

If you don’t receive your email confirmation during your registration then please email Vicki at either of these two email address:

support@oscraps.com

oscraps@oscraps.com

If you have questions in regards to this then please ask in this thread. :)

musicanna

I finally got around my issue by changing the email address that I was using. For whatever reason, it wasn't working to use my Gmail address so I changed it to using my iCloud. Then I had a confirmation email sent to iCloud.

I don't know if I had an account on this forum previously that just didn't get migrated over correctly or if this was a Gmail specific issue, or what the issue was, but changing the email address I used was a way around it so I finally did get the download to happen.

musicanna

It must be a Gmail issue. I tried with two different accounts and never received the confirmation. Thanks Vicki for confirming my request.
I mean, you would think it would work, I've only had this particular email account since, um, February 2006 back when everything on Gmail was invite-only and on Beta. I've used that account for nearly everything.

Thanks to everyone for figuring ways around this and for Ona and Vicki for bringing attention to this issue so that we can get the wonderful kit!

plz16

Awww, so sorry about missing the first 6 download for this :eek: . I am a subscriber for O but somehow I never received notification or email about this event. It's just me or this event only shared/announced in the forum? (not trying to be difficult here). But don't want to miss another event like this in the future. Now I am leaving the 12 days even open in my browser! :)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Awww, so sorry about missing the first 6 download for this :eek: . I am a subscriber for O but somehow I never received notification or email about this event. It's just me or this event only shared/announced in the forum? (not trying to be difficult here). But don't want to miss another event like this in the future. Now I am leaving the 12 days even open in my browser! :)
You should now be all caught up. :)