Oscraps

Vicki Stegall & ValC Designs :: ->Color In Life | November 2014 | Challenge 8

val

Hello everyone!

So far your Layout amazed me, it was SO great to see so many different interpretations of the life's color challenges.

Vicki and I have been blown away so many time!
We want to thanks you all for your participation!

But this challenge is not over (yet), we still have 1 challenge to go through and since the month is not finished, you still have until 30th Nov to join us, and win!

Ad1124.jpg

let me remind you what you are playing for :)

First place winner will get $25 in BOTH Vicki Stegall and ValC designs store
Second place will get $10 + $10
Third place receives $5 + $5

Each participant who completes 8 challenges and doesn’t win one of those price above will receive a little gift too…

But you all have a sweet little coupon to start with, as participation gift:

Coupon code: 2offBunDleAmount: $2 off
Good towards: The Life in Color Bundle
Good thru:30th November 2014

this life in color Collaboration project is SO complete and versatile that it will perfectly adapt to all digiscrapbooking style...

Any way, here is your last challenge, are you ready?

I would like you to make a photo-less layout, using at least 6 (out of 8) color we worked with so far. (red-orange-yellow-green-blue-purple and pink), and using 1 wordART.

let's create, go and surprise us :)

but remember
you are free to scrap the way you like, 12”x12”, Double pager, cards shape…
you are free to scrap your way, colors don't have to be dominant...
or maybe you could use this layout as cover for the mini book "life in color" that you have created this month, with us..
just sayin´

RULES:
RULES:
Use at least 70% of Vicki or ValC product and 100% Oscraps
Post Your Layout in BOTH Vicki Stegall´s and ValC´s designer galleries, so we can leave some love
icon_smile.gif
and link us to it, in the appropriated thread.

Create a post in THIS Thread (or EDIT the one you already have) to collect the link to your layout per challenge along the month.

(I want to send a huge thank you to my team who work so hard behind the scene, making LO, organizing and posting challenges, counting, checking layout ect etc, and of course to the Cherry O, who helped a lot too and made amazing LO to get us inspired
Ladies (and gentleman) you have been wonderful, Thanks YOU, we wouldn't have been able to run this without you)

easyeyes4you

Yea... I'm first to be done with all 8!!!... I was waiting for this one...dying to use Val's pretty color splat paper... That said, you are killing me , not allowing photos... this page is NOT necessary for my 2014 album...

val

Luisa, What a FAB FAB FAB journaling :) (although it is fun TOO to look for the gold LOL)

great color job everyone,
and sorry if it doesn't fit in your scrapping plan, ;) but hey that what life bring to us.... not always perfect in timing

Thanks!

val

That is a great one again Dady... but it should be Photoless ... :)
sorry

xoxo
v.

Deb Rymer

This has been such a fun project - and it even gave me the inspiration for my 2015 calendar. I just love seeing all the color layouts side by side!