Oscraps

:: Vicki Stegall & ValC Designs :: -> a month long of inspiration. | WINNERS |

val

Hello!

First of all, I think you all have done a wonderful work with this challenge and we hope you have had fun doing those colorful layout.
It was so cool so see so many bright and fun Layout while the winter get quickly in our daily life... some glimps of sun and fun are so very welcome at this time of the year!

Thanks you all so much for playing along!

but enough blah blah blah,
I did yesterday get the calculation from Beszteri, (Thanks you SO much sweetie), and I did the drawing... so I know the winners
:rapture::rapture::rapture:

Winner.jpg

WOOTTT

Congratulations to
Easyeyes4you, You won 2 coupons of 25$ each 1 for Vicki Stegall's store and one for ValC designs´

On the second runner spot, Dady!!
You won 2 coupons of 10$ each to spend one in Vicki´s store and one in Mine :)

and the third lucky winner is LynnPremo
You got 2 coupons of 5$ each toward Vicki´s store an dmine.

and since we are in December, and that it is a bit of christmas already ...
Vicki and I decided to reward ALL the other player with a 2$ coupon in either Vicki's or My store...

It might take a bit of time to send you all the coupon, but as soon as I am done, I will post the message here :)

Get to fill up your wish list ladies... Christmas is on its way.

Have fun shopping and scrapping.

xoxo
val

val

Winners ( the 3 listed above) check your inbox :)

for the others, I am afraid you will have to wait a few more hours :) but you still can make your wish list :)

I ll be back:)

val

easyeyes4you

OMG... What a happy surprise... I am blown away to be the first place winner... Thank you both so much... it was a fun challenge... :peace:

val

:D

You are very welcome, enjoy!

I thrilled to say that all coupons are sent!
all might enjoy their gift!

HAVE FUN!

v

Dady

Which pleasant surprise, I loved all your challenges, thank you Vicki, thank you Val and congratulations to the other winners :)

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
Congrats ladies!!!!!! I"m excited for you and I'm just so thrilled with all the participation. Thank you so much EVERYONE for that! Once I make it through all the admin stuff associated with all these holiday activities, I'll get back in the gallery to finish looking and commenting!!!! You have blown me away!

lynnpremo

Thank you so much! I loved playing along with the challenges and winning is some whipped topping on my great big cupcake of fun!
Looking forward to another one soon!

val

You are very welcome ladies!

yes it will def. be an other one (maybe just not so soon lol)

ThankYOU