Oscraps

***WINNER ANNOUNCED*** Vicki Stegall Designs (Momma O's) May Challenge!

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
The random winner of the one $5 Off Gift Certificate this month is: CHAR8182
CONGRATULATIONS!!

1678969149386-png.391873

A hearty hello to you all!! My name is Susie, and I'll be your host for Momma O's challenge for this month!

Can you believe that it's May already? This year is absolutely FLYING by!!!

As I was thinking about this challenge, this quote was bouncing around in my mind:

"Let Your Dreams Take Flight."

let_-_dreams_-_take_-_flight_-_nursery_-_vinyl_-_wall_-_decal_720x.jpg

This month, I'd like you to explore the theme of Flight and / or Dreams. Both these prompts can lead one to many places! Flight can be an airplane trip you took, or watching a bird in flight, or seeing a meadow full of flowers and butterflies!!! Dreams can take you anywhere - dreams you have for your future, for your family, or recounting actual dreams that you've had a night while sleeping.
Use your imagination and see where the theme takes you!

Here is one of Vicki's Kits that might help you scrap the theme:

vstegall-SunshineDaydreams-preview.jpg

Sunshine and Daydreams

Here's my page:

Rules
- Make a layout based on the theme of FLIGHT or DREAMS. Let the quote inspire you!

- Use 75% Vicki Stegall Designs Products.

- Please credit all products in your layout, especially what Vicki Stegall Products were used.

- Post your page in the Vicki Stegall Designs Gallery and link your page in this thread for your chance to win a $5.00 Gift Certificate to Vicki's store by midnight, May 31st, PST.

1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).

2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.

3. Your linked layout is now in your post; the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Have fun and I can't wait to see your layouts and where you fly in your dreams!​

Last edited by a moderator:

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
The random winner of the one $5 Off Gift Certificate this month is: DADY
CONGRATULATIONS!!