Oscraps

***WINNER ANNOUNCED*** Vicki Stegall Designs (Momma O's) MARCH Challenge

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
THE WINNER OF MOMMA O'S DESIGNER CHALLENGE IS... ***lm44West***
CONGRATULATIONS!!

1670386584849.png

Welcome to Momma O's March, 2023 Challenge. I'm Cheryl and I'm your host for this month.
March is when spring officially begins and many people turn their clocks forward for Daylight Savings Time. There are some interesting "holidays" during the month of March, but I've whittled them down to three. You can choose to scrap about any of the following. When you post here, in this forum, please tell me which "holiday" you chose to scrap about. The three "holidays" are open to your interpretation - your layout can be loosely based on any one of these three:

1. March 8th, International Women's Day
2. March 17th, St. Patrick's Day
3. March 20th, First Day of Spring

Here are three Vicki Stegall Designs to give you some inspiration for each of these "holidays".

Phenomenal Woman Collection

phenomenal-women.jpg
Lucky and Blessed

VickiStegall-LuckyBlessed-coll-prv8.jpg
Blossom Collection
VickiStegall-Blossom-Coll-preview8.jpg
Here's my sample layout, using Vicki's She's Got Grit and Phenomenal Woman:

momma-o-grn-vhsllrnhr.jpg

Rules
- Make a layout based on any one of the three "holidays" listed above.
- Use 75% Vicki Stegall Designs Products.
- Please credit all products in your layout, especially what Vicki Stegall Products were used.
- Post your page in the Vicki Stegall Designs Gallery and link your page in this thread for your chance to win a $5.00 Gift Certificate to Vicki's store by midnight, March 31st, PST.
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post; the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Have fun and I can't wait to see your layouts and which "holiday" you choose to scrap.​

Last edited by a moderator:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O