Oscraps

Vicki Stegall Designs (Momma O's) July 2019 - Challenge

AnikA68

I love the "O"
WINNER OF THIS FUN CHALLENGE IS .... LDArtist YOU HAVE WON A $5 GIFT CERTIFICATE FOR VICKI STEGALL DESIGNS BEAUTIFUL STORE HAVE FUN SHOPPING AND PLEASE JOIN US AGAIN FOR THE AUGUST CHALLENGE!

Momma_O_challenge_header.jpg

Hello
I have the pleasure to host Vickis July challenge. And the word July is what this challenge is about.

You need to write a journaling, doesn´t matter how much lines or words you use, as long as it creates the word July. you need to highlight by size, color or different font the letters , so that we can clearly see the word JULY. Look at my layout and you will understand what I mean.

I used Vickis Butterfly Kisses

Rules
- Write a journaling and highlight the letters J U L Y.
- Use 75% Vicki Stegall Designs Products.
- Please credit all products in your layout especially what Vicki Stegall Products were used.
- Post your page in the Vicki Stegall Designs Gallery and link your page in this thread for your chance to win a $5.00 Gift Certificate to Vicki's store by midnight PST July 31, 2019
- HOW TO LINK LAYOUT TO CHALLENGE THREAD.

Last edited by a moderator:

Celestine

The Rock On Paper really fit the cross process filter on the photo. Thanks for the challenge. "July at Pisgah"

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
At first the journaling was difficult, but at the end i am happy with the result !

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
THIS POST HAS BEEN UPDATED WITH THE WINNER OF THE CHALLENGE (see top post) :wave: