Oscraps

2022-01 Vicki Stegall Designs (Momma O's) January 2022 Challenge

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Thank you ALL for playing along in the January Momma O's Challenge! The winner, this month, of a $5.00 GC to Vicki's store is @nightshadow - congratulations and be watching your inbox for details!

Momma_O_challenge_header (2).jpg

Hello and Happy New Year! Cheryl here, aka Cherylndesigns and I don't know about you but I'm glad that another year of Covid is behind us. What lies ahead? Who knows, but we can hope, can't we? Maybe 2022 will be THE year that they get this insanity under control.

My challenge to you is to use "New Beginnings" as your muse and let your creativity run wild. Here's the layout that I had a lot of fun creating. I used a small amount of "reverence" but a lot of humorous word art that Vicki is so famous for.

Jan-2022-Vicki-Stegall-Challenge.jpg

These are the kits I used for my layout:

vickis-kits1.jpgI
Vicki Stegall New Hope Kit: 52 Inspirations 2021 New Hope Scrapbook Kit by Vicki Stegall | Oscraps
Vicki Stegall New Hope Painted Scrapbook Papers: 52 Inspirations 2021 New Hope Painted Papers by Vicki Stegall | Oscraps

vickis-kits-2.jpg

Vicki Stegall Done Word Art: 52 Inspirations 2021 Done Word Art by Vicki Stegall | Oscraps (Disclaimer: I altered two of the dates - they're not in the kit. See my complete information in the gallery.)
Vicki Stegall Magic in the Mess Elements: Digital Scrapbook Elements | There Is Magic In The Mess | Vicki Stegall: Oscraps

Rules
- Make a layout of "New Beginnings"
- Use 75% Vicki Stegall Designs Products.
- Please credit all products in your layout especially what Vicki Stegall Products were used.
- Post your page in the Vicki Stegall Designs Gallery and link your page in this thread for your chance to win a $5.00 Gift Certificate to Vicki's store by midnight PST (Insert last day of the month). (See below on how to add your linked layout.)

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon (little camera).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

I can't wait to see what you talented scrappers create for my challenge!!​

Last edited:

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
I love owls, love purple, love home--so for the new year, I'm still planting purple flowers and watching for the elusive owls who hoot to each other in the night. :)
This is so sweet, Terry. I absolutely love owls - they're one of my favorite birds and I have lots of them that hang on my tree and set out for Christmas. :) Thanks for playing along.

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
This is how I start my new year.

What a wonderful "list"!! This is a "list" that I could support - the New Year's Resolutions don't work for me, but this is definitely something I could consider doing. You've made me think about what I can see this year. Thanks for playing along!

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
I love owls, love purple, love home--so for the new year, I'm still planting purple flowers and watching for the elusive owls who hoot to each other in the night. :)
Love this! I love how you've placed the owls so it does look like they are hooting to each other in the night!