Oscraps

WINNER ANNOUNCED FINALLY!! Vicki Stegall Designs (Momma O's) Challenge

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
THE WINNER OF THIS CHALLENGE IS ... LDARTIST CONGRATULATIONS!!
Please check your in box.

Vicki Stegall Designs (Momma O's) January, 2021 "Quiet Your Mind Challenge"

Momma_O_challenge_header.jpg

Welcome to the January, 2021 Momma O's Challenge! 2020 has thankfully ended and I know that we all hope and pray for a better 2021! We've had trials that we've never faced before and we're all ready to start a new chapter of our lives. For my challenge, I'd love for you to join me in just "taking a cleansing breath - breathe in - breathe out - "Quiet Your Mind". Sometimes, it just helps to slow down and relax our thoughts. I've created a layout that I hope inspires you to quiet your minds. Christmas and New Year's Day are is over and now 2021 has officially begun. I'm ready, are you?

I hope my layout gives you an idea of the type of pages I'd like to see for this challenge. You can use word art (as I did), or any other kind of symbolism that helps you to Quiet Your Mind and helps you reboot.
Please tell me, when you post your layout in the forum, how you've chosen to represent the "Quieting of your mind".

I used Vicki's Breathe Bundle

I also used Vicki's A Day In The Life

Rules
- Make a layout about... How you quiet your mind and let me know in the challenge thread what you do to.
- Use 75% Vicki Stegall Designs Products.
- Please credit all products in your layout especially what Vicki Stegall Products were used.
- Post your page in the Vicki Stegall Designs Gallery and link your page in this thread for your chance to win a $5.00 Gift Certificate to Vicki's store by midnight PST January 31, 2021
- HOW TO LINK LAYOUT TO CHALLENGE THREAD.

Last edited by a moderator:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Thanks for the challenge Cheryl, love the theme! It gave me another chance to scrap another photo from my garden, which is my happy place to quieten my mind and get away from the world! :)

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Thanks for the challenge Cheryl, love the theme! It gave me another chance to scrap another photo from my garden, which is my happy place to quieten my mind and get away from the world! :)

Just lovely, Ona! I can see why you love spending so much time in your garden! I'm anxious to start my own. Thanks for playing and I'm so glad you enjoyed my challenge!

LDArtist

Here's how I try and destress during this pandemic
Walking. It's actually really nice to walk in the winter
as long as it's not TOO terribly cold!

I hope I placed it in the correct gallery?
"O Scrap Designers" & "Vicki Stegall Designs"

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Here's how I try and destress during this pandemic
Walking. It's actually really nice to walk in the winter
as long as it's not TOO terribly cold!

I hope I placed it in the correct gallery?
"O Scrap Designers" & "Vicki Stegall Designs"

This is just beautiful and I destress by walking, too! I had no trouble finding it, you have it in 3 galleries and Vicki's is in there. Try this next time, the main gallery you want your LO in - put that one in LAST. That always works for me. Your layout is in this thread and will definitely be considered for the prize!

Thanks so much for playing along!

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Awesome challenge, Cheryl. God, through nature, often helps me to quiet my mind when life gets wonky. ♥

This is so beautiful, Betty Jo. Both your layout and the wonderful words you added about what helps you get through these crazy times. Thanks so much for playing along!