Oscraps

Vicki Robinson Designs June 2021 Challenge - through June 26

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen

This month's challenge runs through June 26th and is about listening to your heart. Who we are and what we want from life doesn't always fit the arbitrary molds society thinks of as "normal." We only have one life to live and there's no reason we shouldn't live it as we see fit — even if others don't understand or think it's not "practical." Your heart always knows the right thing to do.

For my page, I used this month's prompt and some watery bits from the Vitamin Sea Collection which is my featured product of the month and is 60% off and the kit is 30% off. The rest of the page uses A Perfect Day.

Challenge Rules​

Eligible participants will be entered into a drawing for a $5.00 coupon to my shop. If you use Vitamin Sea or A Perfect Day your page, you’ll earn an extra entry into the drawing, but it is not necessary to do so.

The winner will be notified by a private message (conversation) here the Oscraps forum — the week after the challenge ends. Entries may be featured on the Oscraps blog, my website, in my newsletter or other social media.

To be eligible for the drawing:
  • Create a page using this month’s challenge prompt, which will earn you one entry into the coupon drawing. You can Feel free to interpret this month’s prompt in any manner that suits you.
  • All products used on your page must be by Vicki Robinson Designs.
  • Upload your page to the Vicki Robinson Designs Gallery and then come back here to link us up to your layout. Written instructions for posting in the gallery and then linking back in this thread can be found here. We also have a video tutorial if you prefer.
Here's my page:

vrobinson-challenge.jpg

vrobinson-vitamin-sea-collection-06.jpg