Oscraps

Use-it-All-Challenge with Karen Schulz - August, 2022

Karen Schulz Designs

Designer
Designer
Welcome to my new challenge here at Oscraps! My name is Karen of Karen Schulz Designs, and I am your hostess for this challenge.

I find it interesting and inspirational to see how we can all use the same papers and elements, yet create totally different scrapbook pages or projects. That is the thought which prompted this challenge.

Here's how the challenge works:

1. Download this zip file.

2. Your Challenge is to create a scrapbook page OR project or some sort (poster, greeting card, hybrid project) using all of the papers & elements included in the download.

3. You MAY use other pieces from any of my kits/collections, but you MUST use all of the pieces within this download.

4. Post your layout in this thread and also in my Gallery.

This month's free-mini coordinates with Chart Your Course, which is my Featured Collection this month. Save 70% on the Chart Your Course collection during the month of August.

Whether you're looking to document your life's journey, record your thoughts and ideas, or simply plan a trip, Chart Your Course has what you need to tell your story.

I look forward to seeing what you create!

ks-chart-your-course-mini-pv.jpg

kc-chart-your-course-coll-600.jpg

Last edited:

Dady

Thank you for this challenge and the beautiful mini kit
I used all three papers in blending mode:
1 - Paper 02 in normal mode (background)
2 - Paper 1 in subtract mode
3 - Paper 3 in Hard Mix mode opacity 18%

Paperpixie

This mini kit got my creative juices going! I loved using it. The photos are some of the flowers in my garden, taken during the weekend of the Queen's Jubilee. I cut the butterflies from 2 of the papers and used one as a background and added other frames my-garden.jpg

LovelyMissKait

HRH Kait

Attachments

• Selfie-KS-AugustUIA-jjd_AugTemplChall-600.jpg
    Selfie-KS-AugustUIA-jjd_AugTemplChall-600.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 2