Oscraps

Use-it-All Challenge with Karen Schulz - July, 2022

Karen Schulz Designs

Designer
Designer
Welcome to my new challenge here at Oscraps! My name is Karen of Karen Schulz Designs, and I am your hostess for this challenge.

I find it interesting and inspirational to see how we can all use the same papers and elements, yet create totally different scrapbook pages or projects. That is the thought which prompted this challenge.

Here's how the challenge works:

1. Download this zip file.

2. Your Challenge is to create a scrapbook page OR project or some sort (poster, greeting card, hybrid project) using all of the papers & elements included in the download.

3. You MAY use other pieces from any of my kits/collections, but you MUST use all of the pieces within this download. (Exception for July: You do not have to use the word-art graphic, if it doesn't pertain to your layout subject matter.)

4. Post your layout in this thread and also in my Gallery.

This month's free-mini coordinates with my Empty Nesters Collection, which is my Featured Collection this month. See the Sale-Information.pdf inside the Zip for special sale information.

With so many graduations happening last month, many of us might be experiencing the Empty Nest for the first time. Others might have had an Empty Nest for quite a while. Don't have an empty nest story to share? No problem. Use this mini with any subject matter that inspires you.

I look forward to seeing what you create!
KarenSchulz-signature-300px.png

ks-uia-chal-empty-nesters-pv.jpg

Last edited:

franlk

Love the mini!
BPk4IkM.jpg

Karen, Thank you for this fun Challenge and the minikit!

plz16

Just found this forum/post - what a beautiful mini kit, thank you for sharing ... but the link doesn't have any files in it? I know I got here super late but am I too late for this (sorry, newbie here). Thank you!!

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Just found this forum/post - what a beautiful mini kit, thank you for sharing ... but the link doesn't have any files in it? I know I got here super late but am I too late for this (sorry, newbie here). Thank you!!
This challenge only ran from July 1 until July 31.

You can find Karen Schulz September Use It All challenge HERE
It runs until the end of September. Come on over and join in the fun.

Karen Schulz Designs

Designer
Designer
Hi - Yes, what Kay said. :) I'm hosting the Use-it-All Challenge now. I hope to see you there!