Oscraps

Use-it-All-Challenge with Karen Schulz- September, 2022

Karen Schulz Designs

Designer
Designer
Welcome to my challenge here at Oscraps! My name is Karen of Karen Schulz Designs, and I am your hostess for this challenge.

I find it interesting and inspirational to see how we can all use the same papers and elements, yet create totally different scrapbook pages or projects. That is the thought which prompted this challenge.

Here's how the challenge works:

1. Download this zip file. (I'm sorry, this link has expired. I hope to see you in the October Challenge!).

2. Your Challenge is to create a scrapbook page OR project or some sort (poster, greeting card, hybrid project) using all of the papers & elements included in the download.

3. You MAY use other pieces from any of my kits/collections, but you MUST use all of the pieces within this download.

4. Post your layout in this thread and also in my Gallery.

This month's free-mini coordinates with Harvest Sunset II, which is my Featured Collection this month. Save 40% on the Harvest Sunset II Kit and Extra Packs, but your Best Value is the Collection, which is being offered at a 60% savings (Just $10.74).

I look forward to seeing what you create!

Karen Schulz Designs

ks-harvest-sunset-II-UIA-09-2022-pv.jpg
Coordinating Kit & Collection:
ks-harvest-sunset-II-kit-600pv.jpg
ks-harvest-sunset-coll-600pv.jpg

Last edited:

isDK

On the left, I used the yellow and pink papers with a color burn, in case its not too obvious that I've used all three papers. :D Thanks Karen and everyone who makes this challenge happen. I found it at the perfect time for my page.

Fun Kit - Thank You
Changed some of the colors and added some blobs from Chart Your Course
Not sure why my post are always so small - I followed the directions for the sizing
It looks better in the Gallery

Attachments

• UIA Challenge Harvest Sunset KS.jpg
    UIA Challenge Harvest Sunset KS.jpg
    464.5 KB · Views: 2

SharLamb

Sharron
I love all the elements of this little kit, Karen, so it was easy and fun to use them all! Thank you! I didn't know that people celebrated their birthday MONTH until a dear friend told me a few years ago that she does.
2022-BirthdayMonth-for-Gallery.jpg
Karen Schulz UseItAll Challenge_09-22
Kit: Harvest Sunset freebie_THANKS KAREN
Fonts: A Bientot; Amatic SC
Card: Sharron Lamb