Oscraps

Use-it-All Challenge with Karen Schulz, July 2024

Karen Schulz Designs

Designer
Designer
Hi to all!

My name is Karen of Karen Schulz Designs, and I am the host for the Use-it-All Challenge.

It is interesting and inspirational to see how we can all use the same papers and elements, yet create totally different scrapbook pages or projects. That is the thought that prompted this challenge.

In the United States, we celebrate Independence Day on July 4th. This month's Sampler was created from "Freedom Fest," my collaboration with Tami Miller Designs. This Collection captures the essence of festive celebrations with a delightful touch of whimsy. Packed with adorable watercolor elements, vibrant fireworks, delectable desserts, and charming stars, this kit is designed to make your memories shine.

If you would like to take advantage of this months Special Pricing of Freedom Fest, visit my shop where you will find the Collection at a 65% Savings, the Kit at a 40% savings, and the Extras at a 30% savings.

The rules for this challenge are simple, so put on your creative hat and have fun!

Challenge Rules:

Download the Freedom Fest Sampler from my shop.

2. Your Challenge is to create a scrapbook page OR project (poster, greeting card, hybrid project) using all of the papers & elements included in the download.

3. You MAY use other pieces from any of my kits/collections, but you MUST use all of the components within this download.

4. Post your layout in this thread and also in the
Karen Schulz Designs Gallery.

I look forward, as always, to seeing what you create!

Karen Schulz
Subscribe to my Newsletter

Visit my Shop

ks-freedomfest-sampler-600pv.jpg

ks-freedom-fest-coll-600.jpg

Attachments

• ks-freedom-fest-kit-pv-600.jpg
    ks-freedom-fest-kit-pv-600.jpg
    400.8 KB · Views: 1