Oscraps

Use-it-All Challenge with Karen Schulz, August 2024

Karen Schulz Designs

Designer
Designer
Hi to all!

My name is Karen of Karen Schulz Designs, and I am the host for the Use-it-All Challenge.

It is interesting and inspirational to see how we can all use the same papers and elements, yet create totally different scrapbook pages or projects. That is the thought that prompted this challenge.

September 8th is Grandparent's day in the United States. It's a special occasion dedicated to acknowledging and celebrating the significant role that grandparents play in the lives of their grandchildren. It's also a day to express gratitude and respect for the older generation, recognizing their contributions to the well-being and education of children within their families. The holiday aims to strengthen the bonds between generations and increase appreciation for senior citizens in general. So it just seemed appropriate for me to feature "Giggles and Grands" this month.

This playful collection celebrates the joy, laughter, and love that fill the air when little ones and their grandparents come together. From paper sail boats to hand-drawn doodles of giggling kids, this Collection includes a delightful array of elements that evoke the warmth of cherished memories. Whether it’s a mispronounced word or an unexpected quip,
“Giggles and Grands” will help you showcase and preserve those precious moments.

The rules for this challenge are simple, so put on your creative hat and have fun!

Challenge Rules:

1 .Download the Giggles and Grands Sampler from my shop.

2. Your Challenge is to create a scrapbook page OR project using all of the papers & elements included in the download. Woudn't a Grandparent's Day card be nice to make this month? EXCEPTION THIS MONTH: You do not need to use both Journal Cards included in the Sampler unless you want to. You only need to use one.

3. You MAY use other pieces from any of my kits/collections, but you MUST use all of the components within this download.

4. Post your layout in this thread and also in the Karen Schulz Designs Gallery.

I look forward, as always, to seeing what you create!

And

If you would like to take advantage of this months Special Pricing of "Giggles and Grands" visit my shop where you will find the Collection at a 60% Savings, the Kit Extras at a 35% savings.

Karen Schulz
Subscribe to my Newsletter for Coupons, Gifts, and Early Bird Discounts.

ks-gigglesandgrands-sampler-600pv.jpg

ks-gigglesandgrands-coll-600pv.jpg

Last edited: