Oscraps

Tools to Use in Mixed Media Art

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Loved your video Vicki and LOVE your idea!! what a neat thing to do!! Did you end up making some brushes? have you got pics of them?? Would love to see them! :)

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
ahhhhh!!! I have seen these and thought they were awesome! now there are even awesome-er, knowing how you did it!!! lol! Brilliant Miss Green Eyes!!! xx

Oldenmeade

What an incredible idea, Vicki!!! Next time I'm in town, I'm going to pop in to the SPCA charity store and buy a few pairs of toddler's shoes. Then after I've used them I can donate them back to the store to be resold and raise more money for the animals. Thanks for the inspiration. :heartpumppink:

Vicki Robinson

Designer + Brush Queen + Mac Guru
Designer
What an incredible idea, Vicki!!! Next time I'm in town, I'm going to pop in to the SPCA charity store and buy a few pairs of toddler's shoes. Then after I've used them I can donate them back to the store to be resold and raise more money for the animals. Thanks for the inspiration. :heartpumppink:
You'll have a blast!

Jeannette

CHEERY O
Oooo, I love this. I think it's great to do, and very creative. And yay, you do have a lot of shoes!!!