Oscraps

Thumbnails

Caro

CHEERY O
Ugh my PC just keeps making it harder and harder for me to do what I want which is SCRAPPING!!! :pillowfight:
A few months ago it was my troubles with my older PSE version not working and this week my thumbnails in all my folders in my PC and externals will not load so I can't see anything in my scrap kits to pick from in order to make my pages which makes it so time consuming to just put out a layout.
I've tried all the tips when I google but nothing seems to be working :crying1::crying1::crying1:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
When you load a bunch of them, I'm sure you've tried making them larger. Maybe that setting got changed by those little gerbils that run around in our computers at night.

I'm talking about those settings up in the top right hand corner. I keep mine on Large, but sometimes, they change, too. Again, I'm sure you've tried that. Sometimes, especially when I open one of my EHD's, the kits are just in a line, but if I click on that setting, I can change them to "pictures".

Caro

CHEERY O
When you load a bunch of them, I'm sure you've tried making them larger. Maybe that setting got changed by those little gerbils that run around in our computers at night.

I'm talking about those settings up in the top right hand corner. I keep mine on Large, but sometimes, they change, too. Again, I'm sure you've tried that. Sometimes, especially when I open one of my EHD's, the kits are just in a line, but if I click on that setting, I can change them to "pictures".
Yes, I read that in one of the tips and it said to try changing the size and nope it did not work :crying1: IDK I'm at my wits end. The only thing that seems to work for a bit is restarting my computer but then after making one page or almost finishing it it goes back to no thumbnails.

LauraD

Scrapbooking reminds us that life is beautiful.
CHEERY O
Have you looked into how much memory you have on your computer? On of the things I do is save my supplies on two external hard drives (one is a backup in case the original dies). This saves a lot of memory on my computer allowing more space in memory for things like thumbnails.