Oscraps

The most 'adult' thing you've done lately?

tjscraps

We bought 9 trees today for our backyard and that made me feel very much like an adult ... like an adulty adult that gets excited to have trees lol We are going to put them in our back yard - it's 1/3 acre and currently has 0 trees (we just moved here).

IMG_9922.jpg

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
That is very exciting! I love going to the nursery, may they grow well :)

There was something recent that I did that was very "adulty" and while I cannot remember for the life of me what it was ATM, (I guess that is part of Older-Adulting LOL) I know that I commented about how much it stunk. hah

bcgal00

CHEERY O
For me, the adult thing would be buying a honeysuckle bush to plant in the corner of our yard. It's getting planted this morning with lattice around it to protect it from the dogs. Years ago I would go shopping for clothes and makeup. Nowadays I shop for the home or groceries LOL.

Lynn Grieveson

Designer
Designer
Transferred the super (aka pension) I had from when I worked in Australia years ago into my New Zealand super account. OOOOh boy that was a process!

#crazy

Currently I am in a sea of adulting. Trying to sell my house so I am concurrently organising home staging, amending insurance policies (as it's no longer tenanted) and doing the garden upkeep while also starting the planning process for moving out of the apartment we are currently in and back into the house should it not sell. It's ... a lot!
#cry

tjscraps

Transferred the super (aka pension) I had from when I worked in Australia years ago into my New Zealand super account. OOOOh boy that was a process!

#crazy

Currently I am in a sea of adulting. Trying to sell my house so I am concurrently organising home staging, amending insurance policies (as it's no longer tenanted) and doing the garden upkeep while also starting the planning process for moving out of the apartment we are currently in and back into the house should it not sell. It's ... a lot!
#cry
You win. That's a lot of adulting. Way too much adulting at once.