Oscraps

The Good Wife

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
Does anyone watch this show??? Well other than myself and Nana Linda??? :hurt: Peter and I are HOPELESSLY addicted to it!! And all I have to say is I'm super excited it's TUESDAY!!!

mei74

Omg! I am a huge fan of this show. I watch it every week on TiVo. Michael J Fox is on it tonight. I really like the Will-Alicia-Peter relationship tensions and the cases are interesting too.

LaurieW

lOve the O!
I do watch it, but have been dvr-ing it as it is past my bed time- tee hee and watch it while on the treadmill in the morning- I am several episodes behind due to vacation!

hondachicc

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDD SOMEONE SAY THE GOOD WIFE???????????????

WEll, yes.....Krista knows HOW MUCH I love this show too!!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Alicia....love love love her!!! Peter...he needs to go...had his chance...blew it.....Will....jury is still out on him....and then there is
TRASHALINDA!! Bwhahahaha....Krista understands that one!!! :mrgreen: Kalinda...she is HAWT and I love her sassy ways!!! and she is so smart!!!!

Oh yes ME..the cases are fab!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EHStudios

I lOve Me Some O!
What station is this on? I've never seen any previews for it either.

I'll have to check it out!

biograffiti

ha, ha I don't always watch but it's on right now and this episode is pretty good LOL "game on" and now a commercial... wonder how it will pan out :)

mei74

I haven't watched it yet - I fell asleep. ;-) Hope to watch tonight. But what is up with Kalinda and Blake? Why does he keep calling her by that other name? I think I missed something along the way there.

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
I haven't watched it yet - I fell asleep. ;-) Hope to watch tonight. But what is up with Kalinda and Blake? Why does he keep calling her by that other name? I think I missed something along the way there.
I think it's just him trying to get under her skin!!

hondachicc

Krista...what a crappy week for me....feel so worn out....Here it is Thursday night, and I STILL have not watched!!! DOES THAT TELL YOU ANYTHING???

I am hoping to watch tonight...but doubtful....I will probably be in bed shortly...

hondachicc

Thanks sweetie!!! I REALLY NEED THOSE HUGS NOW!!!

Yes...I know it may be the weekend, but I will watch it before next Tues!!

Myoldanlac

I Love TaylorMadeDesigns
:director:Nana!!!!!:director:
:director: Did you watch last week's yet?????????? :director:
7 minutes!!

hondachicc

:director:Nana!!!!!:director:

:director: Did you watch last week's yet?????????? :director:

7 minutes!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I watched it yesterday...finally...but I was in bed before 10 last night...so I will have to watch last nights TONIGHT!!!