Oscraps

The Birds Will Sing :-)

Lynn Grieveson

Designer
Designer
I had such a fun time making my cheerful, optimistic new collection.

I mean, sometimes I look around the world and think ...

giphy.gif

So I love getting out in nature and realising that the birds don't care about all of that stuff, they just get up every morning and sing :)

And as well as fun to make, it was fun to scrap with! I love bright yellow clothes and pillows (although a little goes a long way) but I don't often use in heavily when I am scrapping, so this was a bit of a novelty :)

And that lilac-blue went with a surprising number of my photos!

It's got some useful neutrals too:

Thanks for looking :)

You can find "The Birds Will Sing" <— here

lgrieveson-the-birds-will-sing-ad.jpg

Last edited:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
This is so beautiful, Lynn! You're right, the birds just wake up and sing. LOVE the layouts you've created with your new collection, too.

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
I LOVE birds :heartpumplove: and I finally have 2 "squirrel proof" feeders hung up that my hubby bought for me for Mother's Day....I am obsessed with watching the birds anytime I am not doing something else because they are so much fun to watch, especially in the Spring and Summer months when there are still babies/juveniles to see! I love your new kit, and YAY for birds!!! I often feature them in as many things as I can because I am obviously a bird lady....well, cat lady, as well, but birds do better in the generic designing world... LOL :lovey3: Anyhoodle, awesome new kit, sweet Lynn!! :beatingheart::heartpumpred::beatingheart:

joyfulheartdesigns

Jenn :)
Designer
That sounds so cool @joyfulheartdesigns ! We are lucky to have birds galore around us - but there is so much from them to eat in the forest here (that surrounds our house) bird feeders are of no interest to them LOL. We love it when they land in the trees to eat the berries, especially the big fat kereru. My daughter sketched one ...
View attachment 426159View attachment 426160
Oh my goodness...I have never seen one of those before!!! It reminds me of a giant pigeon!! That belly :love::love::love: And WOW, your daughter is SO talented!!!! :heartpumplove:

vickyday

Love my O Family!
CHEERY O