Oscraps

Thank you all so much

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
I wanted to thank you all so much for your positive thoughts, posts and your prayers for me. It has been so encouraging to know that I have the support of friends. I go this Wednesday to test my sentinel nodes to make sure the cancer has not spread. I appreciate your continued prayers, thoughts and encouragement.

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
I sure hope it is good news on Wednesday, sweet Evelyn!!! I hate that you are having to go through this :sad2: :hug1::beatingheart:
Thank you so much, Jenn. I just talked to the lady from scheduling and I found out the receptor report is pending. That will determine what type of cancer it is or what it is fueled by i.e. estrogen etc. It is just a process of waiting.:sad2:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Evelyn, it's SO good to have a "family" like this, isn't it? You know we're all surrounding you with love, hope and prayer. Just think of all this support when you go in this week and I hope and pray that it's good news and your prognosis is positive. Wish I could do more for you, dear, sweet Evelyn. :praying2::grouphugyay::hug2::hug1::beatingheart::heartpumplove:

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Evelyn, it's SO good to have a "family" like this, isn't it? You know we're all surrounding you with love, hope and prayer. Just think of all this support when you go in this week and I hope and pray that it's good news and your prognosis is positive. Wish I could do more for you, dear, sweet Evelyn. :praying2::grouphugyay::hug2::hug1::beatingheart::heartpumplove:
Thank you so much, Cheryl! That means a lot to me.