Oscraps

Stranger Things

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
We're going to see if we can watch all of the seasons prior - we haven't watched this. Thanks for the heads up!

tanteva

all i need is Oscraps, cOffee, chOcOlate & tOfu
I saw the first 3 episodes last night. Then it was 1am and I had to go to sleep. Now I will make me some coffee, get some breakfast & watch episode 4. :)

LilachO

Designer
Designer
I LOVE it... my husband and I are supernatural series geeks LOL
I even have the T-shirt from when we was in Berlin Primark just before Covid happened
I can't wait!! we just finished Van Helsing and The sinner so we really need a new seasons bing :cool:

tanteva

I LOVE it... my husband and I are supernatural series geeks LOL
I even have the T-shirt from when we was in Berlin Primark just before Covid happened
I can't wait!! we just finished Van Helsing and The sinner so we really need a new seasons bing :cool:
Have you seen the German show Dark? It's on Netflix as well. Really good if you like these kind of shows. Also: I love the Norwegian show Ragnarok, also on Netflix.

But if you're anything like @faerywings - you miss all the good shows cuz you refuse to read subtitles. LOL

LilachO

Designer
Designer
Have you seen the German show Dark? It's on Netflix as well. Really good if you like these kind of shows. Also: I love the Norwegian show Ragnarok, also on Netflix.

But if you're anything like @faerywings - you miss all the good shows cuz you refuse to read subtitles. LOL
don't forget Umbrella academy.... LOL
oh yes im on session 2 of Ragnarok

tanteva

don't forget Umbrella academy.... LOL
oh yes im on session 2 of Ragnarok
Oh, I haven't seen Umbrella Academy. Added it to my list!

Oh, and I've done some cleaning now. I am allowed to see another episode. LOL