Oscraps

Standing O's.............July 2010

katg1006

Come on girls!!! Show us your favorites, link us to the LO's that have really inspired you in some way!! ANYONE can nominate someone for a Standing O!!! Let's fill this thread up this month with some awesome eye candy!!!

katg1006

This one by lulutoo called US is a fabulous example of gorgeous blending and element clustering!! Love it!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Look at this gorgeous and magical page I found in the gallery by Iken!

Pic is linked so please go and leave some love!!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
and don't you just love this one by our very own NanaLinda!!!! it just SHOUTS SUMMER!!!! very creative!!!

Iken

Wow, a standing! Thank you so much Ona, you made my day too!
(If you want to see my other fairies, I think this link to my blog works)

Iken :) :) :)

katg1006

You all know that I LOVE B&W and this layout by Veer called Robbe en Diezel totally made my heart melt!! Love it!! Just Gorgeous!

Marleen

Marleen
OMG look here this STUNNING page from Ona! It's like a fairy, great colors, really fantastic girl, I love it!! :kiss:

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=173204&cat=500&ppuser=18912

00000000000000000000000cu.jpg

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
aww thanks Marleen!! what a lovely suprise to see you picked my page!! great start to the day!! doing a little happy dance!!! :)

hondachicc

There really is more than one way to get things done around here!!!!
Check out the challenge threads for the gorgeous pages being created!!!

I have to say though...this one by ELLEN (Kentrabay) is beyond gorgeous!!! I am still picking my jaw up off the floor!!! Since we don't have a gallery...just leave her some love here in this thread, if you like!!

drifting.jpg

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
gah!!! Ellen!!! that is just sooooooo GORGEOUS!!! Fabulous pick Nana!!! *sigh* I would love be there too Laurie!!!! :)