Oscraps

Spring!

Scrapmemories

Lorraine
I live in a region that has a perpetual spring/summer. We didn’t have a winter this year. The AC has been going non-stop for most of the season. I missed opening the doors and windows this year and letting the house get a good airing out but south Florida is too humid to do this unless the weather is crisp.

Because of this, I am always happy when the spring kits start hitting the Oscraps shop because I don’t have a lot of use for snow pages. Maybe need to plan a “cool” vacation for next year!

Can’t believe we are in March already. February was a bit rough for me emotionally so very happy a new month is upon us. Right now we are in the best time of year for arts festivals, outdoor activities, beach days.

What do you like to do in spring?

veer

I love the "O"
CHEERY O
making pictures !!! Wonderful time to take walks with the sun shining through the trees, the birds that whistle happily. I can enjoy it so much!
And I do the big cleaning when it rains ;)

scrapinmom

CHEERY O
I live in an area where one day is summer and the next is winter....weird...somehow as I have gotten older, it seems so much more of a pain and I really fret the weather. Before I didn't care. After our winter of 80% rain, I would love some dry days and will try to remember when the summer heat starts I will try not to complain!

marijke

I love the O!
CHEERY O
I love to go outside - to walk and make photos - love our beach in spring ... few people ...
I love the fresh greens and the early flowers ...

BrightEyes

Kay
CHEERY O
Looking forward to sitting outside on the patio swing and seeing the trees with fresh greenery and buds. Right now the spring winds are blowing like mad and temps still a bit too chilly to do that.

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Garden! I can't wait for the weather to be warm enough to melt all of the snow. Then I get to carefully lift the decaying leaves off of my garden areas and see the new growth underneath them. That always gives me such joy.

margje

The O is awesOme
I love to be more outside! In my garden on a trip! Spring means more contact! More light in my life! Can't wait!

Scrapmemories

Lorraine
Vera, you have a great idea for me to pull out the camera and shoot. No matter my mood, I always feel better after taking pictures.
Oh My Sharon- what area do you live? You must have a lot of clothes to be prepared for all types of weather. We have to crank up the AC to get cold LOL
Marijke, we also have beautiful beaches but there is so little of it not being built on. Our favorite is only 7 miles away, Hollywood Beach Florida. The recently changed the parking rules and it is quite expensive. Still may have to go down in the early evening for an hour to take nice walk.
Kay, sounds like your upcoming Spring will be lovely. We just had our last cool front with temps dropping from 89-59 degrees. It lasted a couple of days with it warming up in the 70s during the day. It wasn’t cool enough to air the house out though.
Chris, You have had a crazy amount of snow. Hope it changes soon for you.
Marge, I get exactly what you are saying. This is why I’m a morning person.

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
I am so very tired of the cold. We haven't had much in the way of snow or ice this winter and relatively speaking, it's been pretty mild temperature-wise but I'm still ready for warm days!

scrapinmom

CHEERY O
Yes I do have to be prepared for any type of weather here- really weird- I change clothes several times a day- depending on if it decides to get warm or cold. Right now South Louisiana is in a warm front, so its high 70;s most days, but the wind can make it cool! Always a challenge.

Kythe

CHEERY O
Our Robins are back so Spring must be around the corner. We still have cold days but where the sun is it is quite nice except when the wind blows then my ears get cold. Short hair will do that so my hood is up most of the time.
I hope the last of the snow has fallen my daffs and spring bulbs want time to shine.